Reviews for Oblivious
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/5
I really enjoyed this! I can relate due to have an unfortunate brother myself.
scryoko chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Ohh... I love this. 3
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Sad...it's horrible that family can put one through this. I'm glad John has Sherlock to help him through.
Rosewall chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
A pleasant is so lovely and understanding in this,I love it!Watson has a very human attitude towards his wretched brother,because you can't choose your done,it is a good fic.
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I feel for Watson, truly. Good story.
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I'm all teary eyed. You just don't know how this is like my brother. He's not a drunk. But he has a dangerous temper. I live with him and my parents, and we haven't spoke since August. All because I wanted to help clean his room. Can you believe that? He cusses and says these horrid things to me, my mom, and dad. I use to cry all the time. I'm older by 18 months. Always took care of him. But he's a nightmare. And sadly I still love him too. But he's awful. Bloody awful.

Excellent fic! Just wonderful! :) I liked it a lot. It touched my heart, and that's special to me.
Awww chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
If this were Facebook, I'd 'like' this. :]
Anony-Coon chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I like the story, it realisticly shows family issues I think. Cause it's the truth, they're still family.

Thanks for writing)
It's this - or CLUEDO chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Quite wonderful how you showed James's two faces, Watson's inner disunity and Holmes's caution all the while.

It's awesome every story of yours is different from the rest but still greatly written - so, with you, I'll never say "Oh my, I already read that before in that other story..."

Will stay tuned for your next outbursts!

Cheers :)
Curreeus chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
"This is MY family."

Aaw, Holmes is Watson's adopted family. That's sweet. I like it. :D
FP chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
ah. too sad. good story though. it touched my heart
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aw! So sad, but it was so well done I enjoyed the angst. The contrast between sober!James and drunk!James was very pronounced, and you were able to make it obviously hard for Watson to see without being in-your-face about it. Very nice job :)
Original-Elfkin chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This was wonderful! Holmes' matter of fact attitude in the face of Watson's shame was just what he needed to get him through!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I don't know how you can be so prolific, and still have each story be of such high and wrenching quality. It's quite a feat!