Reviews for I'll Walk You Home
... wath?
... beth?
?
Lakitalover chapter 42 . 3/26
Your Water Tribe history was very believable and some of the best I have read. The notion that Toph is unfamiliar with scabs is far less believable. Surely she earned a few scrapes crawling around in caves and training with badger-moles. XD
Lakitalover chapter 39 . 3/25
I really hope Sokka and Toph get out of the camp soon. I am so much more okay with the idea of them hooking up with each other than I am with them being sexually harassed by these Travelers. Also, not comfortable with Sokka apologizing to Gia after being harassed.
Lakitalover chapter 28 . 3/19
Just a friendly reminder that people are still enjoying your Tokka fluff years later. Good fluff is the best.
gabriel288 chapter 21 . 12/6/2021
I ship minh and sokka , sokka getting milfs .plz
mauler564 chapter 46 . 12/2/2021
No hate but these feet scenes are pretty weird ngl
CatQueen07 chapter 10 . 5/31/2021
What exactly does lemons mean? I’ve never been explicitly told
Guest chapter 62 . 5/29/2021
y'all wildin sayin this is the best tokka there is
Guest chapter 62 . 5/18/2021
Hi all, great story loved it, especially the journey portion, I noticed that you (authior) have not updated any stories since this one, I hope you are ok. Truely is the pinacle tokka fanfiction and wheather or not you read this just know that you truely made something worth reading, and you did a good job.
bratzsasha chapter 1 . 3/19/2021
what the heck why did you type in yeth instead of yes and almsoth instead of almost do you know how to spell?!
Cocofant chapter 56 . 2/22/2021
I've really enjoyed this story so far. I can't believe I'm almost done with this 460K story, it's so engrossing that I feel like I've only read 60K words. Really excellent writing and plot. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this.

I do have a couple thoughts on the piece so far. I wish Toph was older, even just by one or two years. It just feels so wrong to be thinking romantically about a twelve years old. I know the age disparity is only three years between Sokka and Toph, but at their age three years feels more like three decades. I'm also not a big fan of these past few "Downton Abbey" chapters filled with "Your Majesty," "Your Grace," "Archduke of ass kissing," and whatever other nonsense. It just feels so wrong. Toph's done with that uppity shit, and I don't know if Sokka would take to it so well either.

I'm taking a short respite at this point because I'm dreading the inevitable "Suki's pregnant!" plotline and I just need a breather. I look forward to the shenanigans that'll take place at Toph's fancy party and to Kuei getting his throne back.

Once again, thank you so much for writing this piece. It's incredible and something you should be very proud of.
Dache chapter 62 . 2/12/2021
This is one of the best stories I have ever read and it breaks my heart that I'm probably never going to read the end given the years since the last update. Honestly, I'm so invested that I'd even be happy with your notes on where the story ends up! Dear author, I hope you are OK. And thank you.
Guest chapter 62 . 1/9/2021
Omfg I love this so much! I rlly hope that your still writing bc it does say it was last updated quite a few years ago, anywho it’s amazing and let me tell you, I am a HUGE atla fan which means I have read a ton of fics, tysm for giving me something new to read as I have pretty much read all Ik so far lmao. I hope you see this and it motivates you to keep writing! Ik from experience it gets pretty hard/boring so I hope you don’t give it up! 3
nikole salvatore chapter 2 . 12/19/2020
I love this story but I literally can't with the words. Why is time there is supposed to be a letter s there is a th instead. It's driving me crazy! The vocabulary is very extensive and it flows really well but I don't understand why there's an s and a th problem.
Guest chapter 62 . 11/28/2020
Oh my gosh...I need 62 more chapters of this...
1,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »