Reviews for I'll Walk You Home
MissWitch250 chapter 36 . 5/26
this chapter is amazing. i love the travelers arc so much and the sparing at the end is one of the best 'fight' scenes ive ever read (well, to be honest, they're all good in this story). I just hope that someday there WILL be an update to this!
MissWitch250 chapter 8 . 5/24
oh my gosh, this is my 5th or so time reading this story and it does not get old. Favourite Tokka story of all time, and I honestly think that it's one of the best written stories on this site.
I love the serpents pass chapters because they portrayed sokka so well, the fight scenes were really enjoyable, and I adore how Toph takes in the f-word (you can so clearly see that shit-eating grin)
I (like so many others) really hopes that this story gets updated some day (preferably by your hand, but by this point im almost holding out for story adoption)
impartofthefandom chapter 62 . 5/3
Hey! I've been here since day 1, hahaha. Been waiting since you last updated. I know it's been 4 years, but I sure hope that someday, you'll be able to finish and complete this amazing masterpiece of yours. So many people have been touched by it, and I'm sure hundreds would love to read the next installment.

I sincerely hope you're doing well. Best wishes to your health and life.

Thank you for everything thus far!
Moar please?!
I love this story it is sooo good I really hope u post the next chapter soon it's been a long time since it's been updated and I'm dying to find out what happens next so please update soon.
anon chapter 1 . 1/5
The title alone is lovable, and totally in character for Sokka.

(voice cracking) "I CAN DO THINGS! I'll walk you home!" Oh Sokka. You lucky dog.
Surge41 chapter 62 . 12/28/2017
I just found this story and finished it in a few days and I want more! You're doing a fantastic job, please come back! It would be a shame to see such a great story go unfinished
Guest chapter 62 . 11/19/2017
still hoping
rolygarcor chapter 62 . 9/23/2017
its always a shame when a good story is left unfinished. i really hope that at some point it is ended.
Feliipsun chapter 62 . 8/16/2017
Heya. I miss your writings. It's been 2 years since your last update. Really hope you're okay. :)
Shyguy1 chapter 62 . 7/24/2017
I want to start by saying that this is an amazing story. The depth of not only the characters, but if the entire plot has left me spell bound, no doubt by water tribe magic.

You have obviously put a lot of time and love into this story. Your style of writing is refreshing and fun.

My only complaint is a small one. Some character actions don't seem to fit. This usually happens at the beginning of the chapter, and the characters quickly fall back into the correct behavior for themselves.

This is an amazing story and I can't wait to read more. I'm certain that what comes next is worth the suspense that many, if not all your reviewers have felt.

Keep writing space cowboy.
Soviet Kodiak chapter 62 . 7/17/2017
Hey man, I hope everything is ok. It's been nearly 2 years since the last update. Hopefully you'll be able to get back to us soon! Good luck with writing!

-SK
Grey chapter 62 . 6/29/2017
Sokka is my favorite character from Avatar, while Im also a fan of Toph (& Azula) I enjoy Sokka because he has the most potential. His character arcs could literally go anywhere, the versatility his best attribute. Ive basically read all of the Sokka centric stories on FFN & seen BAMF Sokka before, but the way you present him.. The Dark King, the Deep Blue Snozzles all incredible. However the Black Lotus gave me chills, never witnessed a character be that glorious before, his mark a symbol of freedom. On a related note, i enjoy the "Small" touches you add here and there fleshing out things you never knew you needed. The interactions between the two are incredibly sweet, (Damn you Suki!) they make each other better humanizes the entire story, even the parts they dont include them. Hope you find your way back to this project, it deserves to be completed :)
Dr. Dong chapter 60 . 6/17/2017
So the slave trade similarities were intentional.

The whole king's return to Ba Sing Se was great, but I think it needed a bit of trimming down. There's a boatload of characters and it's a bit hard to follow at times on that front. Cutting a few things like the archers in the plaza and even just cutting the names of bit characters (Inspector Wong didn't need a name) would help a lot. I think interspacing it with things from Gaoiling was also a bad move. There was too little happening there and it was distracting. It drug on in a very weird way, too. A lot of interesting things were happening, but the plot just slugged along. This was a pretty climactic event and while I liked the dragging in the restaurant (where the interactions were the focus) and tolerated it in the Traveler's camp (where the interactions were also the focus), it's out of place here.
Mr. Regret chapter 54 . 6/15/2017
I assume that the birthday party is intended for finding Toph a husband. I find it interesting how similar Toph's birthday party is essentially the same progression of events as the slave trade: forceful removal of clothing, removing all body hair via a plucking method, and then presenting Toph to a group of men to be sold/married off. Was this intended?
1,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »