Reviews for I'll Walk You Home
ErekLich chapter 62 . 8/26
Just discovered this story, and I really like it! You manage to make Sokka and Toph be themselves without descending into the absolute goofball lunatics you see in too many fics.

I'm not really on board with naive!Toph (if she can sense individual ants across a large lawn, her tremorsense is precise enough that she knows almost as much about penises as any prostitute) but given that you've managed to make the romance very believable. Kudos, and please keep up the good work!
So I don't usually review, but your story really compelled me to tell you how great it is and that I really look forward to seeing how everything plays out. PLEASE finish it. I love being able to look online at all the things you've inspired others to do and it really makes me smile. _

-Cevn
Always Late.Texas Kate chapter 62 . 8/6
I stumbled haphazardly into this fandom and found an absolute gem. Your story is absolutely riveting, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I read all the way through in the vain hope that you had missed the "complete" button, and was sad to find the story unfinished- but it was well worth the read, and I dearly hope for a new installment.
Overall, I loved your conflict and witty characterization, and one of my favorite elements was your Dark King/Blind Queen subplot (if that's what it's called). Really looking forward to (and hoping for) a new chapter, and thank you very much for such a lovely tale.
Yours Truly, Texas Kate
Larry Case chapter 62 . 7/24
Are you still alive or have you decided that updates come only once a year?
MpJames chapter 48 . 7/22
I'm Sorry to say this, but the story really lost it's charm the further in you read and i simply can't read it to the end.
6ixfraud chapter 39 . 6/24
I love your detailing of the customs of the Southern Water Tribe. These stories from home are filled with so much pain, love, and cultural intricacy. It truly is beautiful and the way you've captured it is masterful. Your craft is truly one of a kind and I honor you for that.
A Fan chapter 62 . 5/31
Hey I really like your story. I haven't had much experience with fan fiction before but yeah. I like your portrayals of Sokka and Toph. They were my favourite characters on the show. Can't wait to keep reading.
DeclanTheMetaphysicalBanana chapter 62 . 5/15
This is a great story and know that I have faith it will end with a bang!
Reading it from the start it's clear how much you've improved as an author since that first chapter, keep up the good work!
13th chapter chapter 62 . 5/5
Great story!
Have faith in the writer.
paganmetalhead chapter 1 . 5/2
Please continue writing this amazing story! It is the best thing I have ever read, it even exceeds some published books. I would have to say it is a great work of art. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
666Neme666 chapter 4 . 4/23
I absolutely adore your Sokka. He is the character that grew out of the immature boy at the beginning of the series, and became an amazing and mature man. And the way you depict him is perfect.
forever.atla.now chapter 62 . 4/16
when the next chapter comes i can't wait any longer this long waiting is going to kill me!
ManBearWolf chapter 1 . 4/15
Heyo!
Just wanted to say thank you very much for your story! I first read it when it had 59 chapters, and I enjoy reading it again from the start each time a new chapter comes out. _. Easily top 3 in my favorite stories of this whole site. From Sokka being a badass when Toph is taken, to them meeting the Travelers and spending time with them. I am never bored with what you write. Here's hoping you keep writing and I eagerly await your next chapter!

Stay outta trouble!
Big Red
Youre so good when the next chapter is comming
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 1 . 3/24
OMG THANK YOU!
This fanfic makes me fall in love with Sokka in a si much diferent level. Now I dream with his brown skin, his blue ocean eyes and pff everything about him! You make him justice in all his glorious form. The way he always is thinking less of his battle skills, his cleverness, his shyness. You make him perfect and human, and hard working sexy! I love the way you describe the childhood of Katara and Sokka, how you justified his actions and emotions from that. And well, of course I adore your Toph, the little super powerful earth bender girl that fall in love so much more for his best friend, and latter accept his feelings too.
Since the first time I saw the tv show I feel attracted for this couple, and was really sad when they not ended together. I don't have anything against Tsuki, but definitely prefer Toph. I mean, she is strong, the best of her field, shy, sarcastic and beautiful. She deserve Sokka.
I hope someday you can continue this story. It marked my life in a very cute way, and sometimes I dream some chapters! Real life is hard, so I get it if you can't continue.
Thank you for give this precious lifesaver for all Tokka fans. And I'm sorry for my bad English, this is not my first language.
I wish you well and lots of inspiration.
From Mexico, Lessa.