Reviews for I'll Walk You Home
Big Red chapter 62 . 4/26
Hello!
This is my fourth full read through of your story and it was just as fun and exciting as the first. _
i am sad it has not been updated in so long but 62 chapters is still very impressive and appreciated. would you mind e-mailing me at and let me know when you will be writing again? i would greatly appreciate it.

Wishing you the best
Big Red
Avatarlover chapter 15 . 3/26
I don't think I can read this anymore sorry its to inappropriate bye
Avatatlover chapter 62 . 3/24
Where is the next chapter u can't cut it off like that whyyyyyyyyy
Avatarlover chapter 2 . 3/24
Plz don't send her home sokka and toph must kiss first before any of them leave plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzz
AvatarLover chapter 1 . 3/24
OMG so long can't wait till I finish this thx to whoever wrote this AHHHHHHHHHHH laughter
The water tribe makes me think of my period differently haha love your attention to detail and culture development
It's hard to read what Sokka is saying
Larry Case chapter 62 . 2/20
I truly hope he makes me eat my words that this story looks abandoned.
Kianoosh chapter 1 . 2/17
I am still hoping for an update for this amazing story
Kylie chapter 62 . 2/8
WHERE'S THE REST OF IT?! I'm in love, you can't cut me off here!
achromatiscope chapter 60 . 2/3
Never going to give up hope for this story. Just read it again for the 4th or 5th time since discovering the story in 2013 or so and I am desperately awaiting Toph's debut. I'm a patient gal though, so take whatever time you need. I'll still be around. Just please don't give up on this story.
Kuru0 chapter 62 . 1/30
I believe this is my third time reading through now, may be fourth. Truly an amazing story and as always a great reading experience. I have found myself checking my favorites and follows almost daily wondering if this story had been updated for weeks prior to this read through. I finally read through it anyway and am glad I did. Wonderful as always.
Any Moose chapter 62 . 1/30
At this rate it's a race between you and George RR Martin.
Fan chapter 62 . 12/27/2016
I started reading this three days ago as something to fill my time on a ten minute car ride, but after the first chapter i fell in love with your story, I finished the final chapter today and am heartbroken to see it incomplete. I beg of you to finish your tale, it would bring great joy to an old soul.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I know it's been a year, but I still have hope that you will return and continue this absolutely enthralling tale, that has me constantly checking each day hoping for this story to be updated.
1,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »