Reviews for I'll Walk You Home
Tokka af chapter 61 . 9/28
Finally caught up. This is my favorite Tokka fanfiction ever. I'm just afraid we won't be able to see an ending. Keep it up!
loved the new chapter!
please keep your awesome writing!
your's is in my top 3 favorite stories i've ever read
LiumD chapter 61 . 9/22
Sokka and Katara are very... physical here. I don't think you intended to make it seem romantic, but to me at least there was a definite hint of that. I personally don't mind it, I just found it unexpected.
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 61 . 9/12
Please update soon! This is sooooooooooo good I love reading it, and this is amazingly funny! XD
Please update like NOW! PLEASE!
arzthaus chapter 61 . 9/4
Love this series! Keep writing; it's so awesome! Makes me want to travel the world and help people.
REDEADED chapter 61 . 8/31
I finally finished catching up but dammit I must have more! It took me 3 days but this was well worth the read, thank you for writing this wonderful tale and I insist you never stop writing for it is a joy to read! Hopefully you update soon and once again thank you for writing!

AlexWasTaken chapter 61 . 8/18
Just want to say its good to see your epic continue. Your fic is one of four stories i jave been following with mad anticipation and hunger. I have not been disappointed! ! Was a great chapter. Loved every part of it, especially Sokka and Katara interacting. Reading this after so long I relish every bit of effort you put into it and i am deeply satisfied. Look forward to any future content from you.

A fan
Utuu chapter 61 . 8/17
A wonderful chapter, as always. I hope you're well, and that the next chapter comes soon.
zangeon17 chapter 61 . 8/15
Great chapter looking forward with anticipation for the new one. Love the hunger for meat Katara has. Also love how your story takes its own route but still stays true to the world
I started reading this when I was 20 years old. I would like to know how it ends before I'm 30 thank you.
Chaetay chapter 61 . 8/1
The overall average reviews for each chapter is 26 and this chapter has 36 including mine so I think its safe to say we're all still around and we missed you a lot.

Very interesting chapter, wouldn't mind shorter ones if we got them more often. The whole sokka katara kiss seemed a bit over the top but then again with the way you've taken it I guess it makes sense. Hope you keep writing more.
MissWitch250 chapter 61 . 7/30
Yay you finally updated! Seriously my favorite story on Fanfiction right now and I can't wait for the next chapter. I loved Sokka telling Katara about him and Toph, and I can't wait to see what Madam Wang (that dried up ... prune) will do about Katara and Sokka.
I absolutely LOVE how you portray the water tribe's customs and what not, and how the Earthkingdom finds it to be barbaric. The prejudices you have included in this story make it feel so much more real, and I seriously can't get enough of this story. Please please please update soon!
sicksketch chapter 61 . 7/29
New chapter was awesome. The fat scraping and licking clean thing freaked me out a bit, lol, But knowing you I'm sure I just learned something new. Haha. Thanks much! I can't wait to see what happens w/ poppy x-)
As a huge fan of the show I got to say. Keep up the great work. Loving the story. You have the characters nailed down perfect.
Its good to be back with the story; thanks for the update! loved it like usual
1,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »