Reviews for I'll Walk You Home
Righteous1 chapter 16 . 3/21/2016
Have held my peace so far and tried to cajole myself away from overly harsh criticisms knowing that this is an old story and predates a lot of canon revelations. But having Sokka slaughter a group of raiders completely breaks character. He may as well be the Batman of the Avatar world and has fought many stronger, bending-possessing opponents who were seeking to kill him and his friends WITHOUT resorting to giving them a one-way trip to the morgue. Also he wouldn't try and pick up other members of team Avatar's fighting styles, because the idea of "being true to himself" has hit a crescendo once he acquired the star sword (which was forged as a right of passage and not something to be stupidly glossed over by a contrived garbage explanation of "his master gave Sokka the next-best-thing-to-a-star-sword"). Why not just have him go back to his warclub as a primary weapon if you're going to invalidate an important part of the story? Hope the story gets better from here or that you stop writing. Either one is fine.
nightkitty555 chapter 62 . 3/16/2016
I especially enjoyed this chapter. I like getting back to it being entirely members of the gaang or /liling focused. I really like Liling.
nightkitty555 chapter 49 . 3/2/2016
FINALLY!
nightkitty555 chapter 22 . 3/1/2016
So, Minh is strange and should get over this teenager. I don't hate her though, haha
nightkitty555 chapter 21 . 3/1/2016
So, maybe Toph is actually older than Sokka thinks, if she doesn't know his age either.
nightkitty555 chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
Hmm... is Toph only twelve? Has she started her period? I'd hope someone would have explained it to her but...
Guest chapter 61 . 1/26/2016
This is a story well done. I look forward to future updates.
Utuu chapter 62 . 1/10/2016
A great chapter, as always. Can't wait for the next one.
Snacob136 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Absolutely fantastic! I've binge read everything published up until now, and can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
i understand this is a soka/toph fic, but you don't need to make suki a bitch. geez
feliipsun chapter 62 . 12/10/2015
Heya!
Great work as always! I can't wait to see how Toph- No, Princess Toph will be dressed for her party! Bet it'll leave Sokka paralyzed of her beauty~

Well, the next chapter is ought to be amazing! Can't wait to read it!

P.S.: I don't know whether you'll remember me or not, but I forgot my account details (feliipsun), so I'm posting this anonymously.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 62 . 12/8/2015
This is such a great story! I'm glad I finally saw the update notice from forever ago!
Kuru0 chapter 62 . 11/21/2015
Glad to finally read the update, eagerly awaiting the next one
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 62 . 11/19/2015
I read this all in three days. i can't wait for the next chapter. thank you for the wonderful read !
algebra123230 chapter 62 . 11/13/2015
Ooh, I liked the Sokka teaching Liling to fight scene :) Liling's a good character!
1,839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »