Reviews for I'll Walk You Home
Just seen your YT channel. Please continue writing Tokka
TokkaFan101 chapter 62 . 9/21/2020
Please Continue! Please! If you're dead I'm sorry : (
Tokka fan chapter 22 . 8/30/2020
I was seriously screaming inside when they sat together, I really hope that they will be comftorble together because you write them so cute by grown up
Eefsmoon chapter 8 . 8/24/2020
Hey! I am loving your story and the writing you do.
You literally are inventing new theories an stories.
The fighting scenes are sometimes a little hard to follow.
I can’t wait for the next chapters
Merked chapter 62 . 7/27/2020
Hey man,

I just want you to know that I really did enjoy reading this, you've got an immense talent for writing; I couldn't stop myself from reading chapter after chapter, even spending a whole 12 hour day reading!

I also hope that, whatever the reason for your inactivity, you are doing well. It's sad to know that the next chapter was never released, nor the story completed over the course of the last 5 years. I, as well as many others here, could agree that this is up there with, if not the best fan-made content for A:TLA.

Once again, thank you.
Jambers81 chapter 62 . 7/18/2020
great story, hope you'll consider continuing it someday
Jambers81 chapter 8 . 7/13/2020
the innuendo is strong with this one
insert name here chapter 62 . 7/8/2020
does anyone know what happened to this guy?! he doesn't even answer the comments anymore :(
Anonymous chapter 62 . 7/8/2020
Are you alive?!
tifa chapter 62 . 7/6/2020
What happened? It says this chapter was published in 2015. Where's the rest? I really want to finish this!
OnSpray chapter 62 . 7/5/2020
still waiting.
OnSpray chapter 62 . 7/5/2020
been meaning to say this but why does sokka "warn" toph for kisses? its more of a request not a warning
OnSpray chapter 61 . 7/5/2020
dont remember if i said this before but rong belongs in the mental instituion right up there with azula
OnSpray chapter 61 . 7/5/2020
Quick! While nickelodeon is asleep let toph curse!

"shit"
OnSpray chapter 59 . 7/4/2020
remember how i said this was about mihn not even about tokka?
(i mean u prob dont read them considering this is 10 years after your writing)
well srsly their names werent even mihn-tioned this time
1,839 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »