Reviews for The Dragon in the Malestrom
johnsonanna48 chapter 29 . 6/8
hahaha to all the chapters you made my day :)
MichealMyers chapter 31 . 3/26
ANother chapter another fucking chapter
kevin steward chapter 31 . 7/13/2014
this story was awesome and I can't wait for more
9foxgrl chapter 31 . 6/7/2014
cool
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Uzushio never had a civil war and was destoryed during the 2nd shinobi world war via combined forces of kumo kiri and i think iwa along with afew of the minor villages
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
this story is terrible, you can even seem to write a decent chapter, i've been trying for the last few hours to get through this and i'm finally giving up, it just sucks too hard to waste anymore time with it, just fucking squash this pathetic waste of internet space
Gabrielus Prime chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
"Good morning coffee zombie." Ya know, I can actually see Naruto saying that...
SailorNova007 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
is naruto going to be a bender
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Read 13 chapters & I love it! Love the Anko/Azula pairing as well! And the part when Sasuke & Kakashi have !
david.teague.3950 chapter 29 . 5/3/2013
It's nice to know someone else pondered the thought of using Hidan's attack against his demented ass.
david.teague.3950 chapter 22 . 5/3/2013
That monkey comment made me think of Monkey Ball and it's Successors, I have no idea why though. Oh wait, doi, DAH, Destroy All Humans, Krypto's always going on about monkeys. I wonder if there're any cross overs.
david.teague.3950 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Too bad Sakura will most likely die if I read that paragraph in part 2 right, it's a bummer really as She'd have made perfect fodder for Azula especially if she could have used certain medical jutsu to increase her bodies Natural Estrogen as that increase breast size as well as her Pheromones, course my biology is incomplete so I'm probably wrong about that.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Um, I'm not entirely sure about whirlpool's destruction, but I do like the twist, see from what I recall from the Anime when Kushina was talking to Naruto. Uzushiogakure no Sato was I think attacked by two major villages, it was either Iwa and Kirigakure, or Kumo and Kiri, I know Kiri was in on it simply because Madara Uchiha was Mizukage at the time of the attack since it was an Uzumaki that managed to seal away the Kyubi, Kushina was just a little girl when she was sent to Konoha thus being safe from the assault that took place shortly after. On the side note, I wonder what would happen if someone did a time travel story in which Sasuke, Naruto, and Hinata(people claim she died during the 4th great shinobi war if that's true she should be giving the same choice), on deaths door after managing to break the Jubi back into it's nine parts, Kami and Shinigami give several Shinobi a choice. If they could go back to when their stories started(when they were placed on Genin Teams), would they do it and what would they want for it. Naruto being the guy he usually is would figure power was inconsequential as a person with lots of power ie: Nagato can get cocky with that power, would choose to keep his memories instead. Sasuke now being wiser and apparently having gotten the truth from someone(Wikipedia info accuracy unknown), would rather not do the same thing he'd done before so might also choose to keep his memories within reason. The same with Hinata she'd probably rather have her memories so that she can get stronger on her own, in order to be able to help Naruto. Sakura, Ino, and the others are an unknown, Kakashi was there helping Naruto from what Wikipedia stated, so if he was with them he might prefer to lose the memories of loss, and keep the more important memories. I thoughts, aside from Kakashi, have him show up right after he passes out on Wave, if they can save Haku, and Zabuza that'll cut losses like crazy.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
I'm not going to complain since I never really liked Azula's twisted and Demented personality, but don't you think you're making her too nice atm? Also thanks for the warning about the story thief.
Wildheart21 chapter 31 . 4/21/2013