Reviews for Across Boundaries
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Great story. Really liked it.
Cool chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Love it.
Please do a sequle, not sure if I spellled that right.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ohmigosh LOOOVE!
Andromeda Prime chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I'd read this story almost a year ago, but I never could find it again until now. It's a wonderful story. I don't think I've ever read a Soundwave/Elite-Trine fic before. This one is amazing and also well-written :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I've always loved this story! I've read it a few times and just now thought to review! Oh well better late than never!

What I love about this story the most is that it has Soundwave! (he's always been my favorite and there aren't many fics with him sadly) and i've always loved the trine as a slash pairing so my favorite mech and favorite slash pairing(s) made this overly wonderful! And your style of writing did them justice!

The only thing I dislike about this story is that there isn't more! I wish this story had either a sequel or a lengthened version(even though it's pretty long for a one shot).
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
A nice short, if I must say. The really interesting thing about this was the strain between grounders and fliers. I rather enjoyed the plot line for that. Anyway, well done. Thanks for sharing.
Isola chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awww! Nothing at all? You're sure? Cause this is really good. I'd love to read more of it. Pretty please?
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I loved this story! I would very much like to see a sequel about the Trine and Soundwave and the sparklings. I think Soundwave would be very surprised to hear he's been declared a Consort.
sierpinsky chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This ought to be developed into something wild and hairy.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
One of my favourite fics ever! I do wish you would continue, since I'm curious about why they want Soundwave...cupcakes for you!
Remington RS chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I read this once and told myself it was great, but I wouldn't read it again. I've now read this fic at least fifteen times, and the only things that catch me in saying it's perfect are the missing quotation mark at the beginning of Slipstream's report, and the "that's how bad off he was" towards the end. Like other reviewers, I would love to see this continued, but understand why you wouldn't want to. Beautiful fic, amazing word choice and even though the characters are a little out of character, the way it was written completely covers it up with no questions asked. Excellent job!
Eternally Deleted chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was awesome! ... I'm gonna read it again! XD
Cat in the web chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Beautiful as always! I would like it if you write more stories with this plot.
9aza chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I am in love with this oneshot! :D

it was wonderful and I kinda wish there was more.
Daoi Sidhe chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Soundwave!

I have to admit SoundwavexElite trine is one of my favorite pairings and this is sweet! 3