Reviews for Kinjirareta Ai
emma-nyaaan chapter 1 . 6/11
AAHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SOOO GOODDDD SOO GOODDDDD /HEAVY BREATHING/

SO NEW AND CREATIVE AND AND AND /cries
WHY YOU NEVER UPDATEEE i really like it, Hinata being a mother to Sasuke, i think i havent seen this kind of story yet. its so new and refreshing and dudeeeeeeee i want it so bad, cause its so good ;_;

THAT HOPELESS ROMANTIC SASU-KYUN! aaahhhh i hope Hinata come to Sasuke and hug him whilst sleeping next to him, and say thank you and everything and they had their day off. /grumble/ the possibility is so vast i ken halp me please ahhh /disgusting sobs
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 5/21
Aw, this is so unique and interesting - are you ever planning on continuing this?
BERU-SENPAI chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
THIS IS NOT FAIR! T_T I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND SO DISSAPOINTED TO SEE THAT IT WAS MADE 5 YEARS AGO. IF YOU'RE STILL ALIVE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
Dotchi13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
*Cries*
Why? Why Hinata? Why did you listen to Ino, Hinata?

Finish the story!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Aw, Sasuke and Hinata are so cute together! I really hope you continue this.
Shiori Kanasuke chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ne i think this shuld b a one shot.i cried a bit reading the last part
Telra chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Your story was so lovely but I felt sorry for Sasuke at the end. You are a excellent writer and I would love to read your fan fiction. If you have any other good stories please tell me.

P.S email me please I loved your story and my mum is from Philippians.
michioka chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
u said the continuity of the story is based on the number of review...

but i doubted that. it since 4ever when u last updated any thing. and m dying for more~

so please keep ur word and update please~

-puppy dog eyes-
LoveInTheMask chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow. I gotta say, this is the first Sasu/hina I've read having this type of story line. Its interesting and I actually would like to see more development in future chapters to come! :)
hinatafan711 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awwwwwwwww, this story absolutly needs to be continued!
TwistedFaith5 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Your stories are very intriguing :)

Please update soon!
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow, I have to feel so sorry for both of them, all of their intentions were good. I like how Sasuke acted like a real teenager and was impolite to show his feelings. I'm glad Hinata hadn't wanted to date and it was so sweet that Ino and Sasuke both threw Hinata a surprise party. Sasuke did so much! I really hope this fic ends well!
peachluver chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I love it soo much... its so swt... but 28 n 17 0_0 11 yrs age gap...
HiN4-cH4n chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh my goooood! I LOVE this storyyyy! it's so sweet! Please continue it! I've been longing to read something with a oedipus-complex like story! And this one is SO good! Please continue writing it! 6.6
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2010