Reviews for Therapy
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
splendid! I liked this! Great job!
TetraFish06 chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
Thank you for sharing your story with us ;) I really enjoyed it :)
Flatpickluvr chapter 15 . 4/28/2010
I like how you ended this chapter. This is a very good story and an interesting twist on "Three Stories". I like it!
HeadedForHell chapter 15 . 4/28/2010
I still hate Stacy. Amazing chapter. Once again, I should be studying. But oh well. House is better :) :p
Love it, update soon or I'll come round your house and stamp on all your toys :P
Love ya, Shannen x x
MeggieGirl chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
What a coincidence,lol good chapter!
TetraFish06 chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Aw...I love the lake bit. So, is Wilson flat out saying that House doesn't want her...or is he going to finish that sentence?
HeadedForHell chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
I had a suspicion I would spend my study leave reading your fics. Day one and I've proved myself right.
OMG! That made me cry, so so much. you may be my best friend, but I hate you so much sometimes. But I'm still not a Huddy shipper *sticks tongue out*
Love it, update soon!
Shannen x x
TetraFish06 chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
Heart-wrenching...great chapter, though!
Flatpickluvr chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
Wow, I can't believe more people haven't reviewed this story. I think it's awesome!
Housecall chapter 13 . 4/23/2010
Gotta say I'm really surprised this doesn't have more reviews. I think it's great so far. It fills in some gaps that the powers that be haven't revealed to us yet. My favorite quote, because the humor was unexpected:

"She looked as beautiful as she did the day they met in med school. If not even more so. Although the top she was wearing made her look more like a prostitute than a dean of medicine."
TetraFish06 chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
Definitely an interesting development!
MeggieGirl chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
good story,though im unsure if its a paring or friendship and between who,in the end
TetraFish06 chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Very compelling!
Ally1979 chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Great update and really well-written and interesting fanfic! Thanks for sharing! I hope you'll update soon!
HeadedForHell chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
... This is so good... It is amazing...

I love it. But you make me want to cry. HOUSE ISN'T ALLOWED TO DIE!

And as for Stacy, die bitch die!

Update soon, or I'll eat you :p