Reviews for Protect and Survive 11: Chasing Your Shadow
Arwen Lune chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Nope, not bored at all - still drinking in this pairing and this universe you've painted. Usually these sort of 'Just TALK to each other damnit' situations get annoying for the reader because it seems convoluted, but you spin out their positions and hesitations very well, and it feels very real :-)
madge622 chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Very very nice ending. The thing with Evan subconsciously using his ATA gene was quite funny.

And I'm not tired of the PAS series at all and I'm looking forward to the next one.
hey chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
i miss these, a lot! please continue!
Alys5 chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Lovely story. any more intended. I'd love to read about the wedding.
liferscove2118 chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
I'll never get bored of this ship keep it coming.
ellie chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
I'm not bored, I want more!
samarie chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
Bored? Never!

loved this installment of my fave series :-D

can't wait to see what you have in store for them next
liferscove2118 chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
yes, we all are still reading and we all generally wait patiently for you or any other author to update.
samarie chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
great chapter! I'm glad Ev finally opened up and they are talking about everything. :)

Can't wait to see what happens next :-D
gem1n1 chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Great chapter showing her vulnerable side without her going all damsel (not that she real ever could)
Woohoo a break through. Now to see how she does it
MackenziesMomma chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Really great chapter as usual. *whispers* this is what I get for leaving you alone with orders to publish while I go geek out with other fangirls isn't it? *raises eyebrow
gem1n1 chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
His team are fretting bless em and they go to her (because she blind of course to whats going on) but at least they give her support.
Great chapter cant wait for more
liferscove2118 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
great update. I'm glad your still finding inspiration to write. I know the feeling about finding a new fandom to play in(though in my case it's reading not writing)I managed to fall into 'veronica mars' and 'glee'. veronica mars was a great show, however, glee on the other hand I fell into the fic cause it just screamed canon error apply fanfic.

great update again and I'm glad your still enjoying writing.
MackenziesMomma chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Another really great chapter. Its cute to see the 'kids' worrying over Laura. Very sweet of them really.

Can't wait to see what happens :D
gem1n1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Poor Lorne but she really needs to bop him one and make him wake up and open that mouth of his.