Reviews for Beneath A Moonless Sky Love Never Dies
Amethyst chapter 12 . 2/22
I may gouge my own eyes out if you don't upload soon! I'm obsessed with story! I've always wondered what Erik would be like more as a person. The mental war within Christine is so interesting! An Gustave is so adorably mature. IM OBSESSED WITH YOUR WRITING! Your way with character dialouge and description is fantastic. I will tell you now, I'm a fan! Please save me an upload soon before I die!

3 Amethyst :3
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
HOLY SHIT WHERES THE LAST CHAPTER ITS BEEN 3 YEARE JUST WRITE LIKE 5 WORDS AND ILL BE HAPPY
ReaderKas chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
I have just found your story. I could not stop reading it. It is simply wonderful! Why did you not finish this amazing story? Please if at all possible finish this terrific tale. My vote is for a happily ever after. There are not enough happy endings.
QueenOfTheDiamondDogs chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
A lovely story. I cannot wait to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Great job, Im glad to get the chance to see them happy in the end. you do such a terrific job of writing Erik, im even more in love w him. Want him to be happy!
Heresie chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Another wonderful job. The romance was written so tactfully, yet still conveyed their urgency. I also loved that you didn't have Erik give up so easily on knowing his son when Gustave screamed. I just couldn't comprehend that part of the musical-so unlike Erik. They should have had you writing for them!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Cool can't wait to read the new work. I dont think you ramble. I like your writing style. :-)
Heresie chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Loving it! Hope it ends happily-or doesn't end at all! :D
Heresie chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Ooo...loved this one!
Heresie chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
I can't stop reading! Feels like I'm reading a published novel-it's that professional!
Heresie chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
*applause* You understand Erik so well.
Heresie chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Masterful! What a treat to hear more about Gustave. The fact that he was Erik's child didn't really come across so strongly in the musical. It does here though-wow! It's a delight to read about his talent, and his love for Christine. And you do such a great job writing those mother/son moments. They really should have had you on board at LND. A triumph!
Heresie chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
This one made me cry-his nightmare and his leaving was told so skillfully-it was so heartbreaking. The rest was very tactful and beautiful. It was so nice to see Erik in heaven, if only for a short while.
Heresie chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter. You have an excellent grasp of the psychology of both Erik and Christine. I found myself nodding all the way through-for instance, at Christine's need to wipe away all the pain of Erik's past, and to show him how much his deformity no longer mattered to her. Very cathartic to see Erik being comforted and loved after all he's been through.
Heresie chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Wow, just wonderful! I can't believe you haven't been to college, and that you're not a writing major at that! Really talented-you know your characters, and you can tell how much you care about them.