Reviews for The Mercury Chronicles: Help
Sara Winters chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
"it's always been easy for me to score centre hoop on Jack" got a very loud laugh from me. Why wasn't that the headline?

"It's a good thing he wasn't terribly injured after he mysteriously slipped off the back of the table, just as Rose, Scorpius and I were exiting the Great Hall." - And this made me snort. Good times.
Needle In A Haystack chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
James is gay? Thats a new one, (usually albus is) but you definitely made it work. Thanks!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
(whispers) (it's quidditch quarterly) Hilarious fic, though! loved it
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Ha! Nice to see your Mercurial Trio not getting things entirely their own way for once. Loved all the machinations in this. Harry was just brilliant, as was Auror Baldrick. And what a picture at the end!
Il'Diko chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Amusing, as always, it certanly brightened my day. :)

Loved Harry in this and I would really like to know what Baldrick did to piss him of! ;)
Rose of the West chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Trust a Gryffindor to be loud and boisterous when it might be better to be circumspect. Of course, Albus with his mincing around almost did more harm than good. At least James waited until it could do no harm.
Hotchocolateaddict chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Your writing in this is amazing and the idea of James

Being gay is brilliant I love the inclusion of the sporting

World not accepting openly gay players and what will they do about that
Sara Winters chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Well, crap. Best laid plans...and school gossip are at obvious cross purposes. Damage control (if any) should be interesting.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Snark worth waiting for. I actually feel a bit sorry for Lily... Wonderful as ever. I love your Puff nearly-twins, and Ginny is Molly's girl all over,
Starshine chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Excellent as usual. It honestly made my day just that much better when I opened my email to find a new installment of Mercury. And unsurprisingly, it didn't disappoint - I love the idea of the Trio getting themselves into a situation they can't sort out, and I can't wait to see how they'll deal with it. Please update soon, this is such a refreshing change from all the terrible next gen fanfiction I've been reading recently. .

-S
Il'Diko chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I loved Ginny here. She is definitely Molly's girl! ;)

Can't wait to read the rest. Will Albus find a way to save the day? Will Scorpius and Rose ever emerge from the room? And will Albus get laid ever again? ;)

The snark brightened my day, I enjoyed this very much! Thanks for the update. :)
Rita Arabella Black chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
And I though I was slow. Worth the wait, though. Brilliant; don't wait so long next time.
Rose of the West chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
What to my wondering eyes should appear? ;)

I love it when anyone gets the better of Albus, and this chapter was a festival of it. I can't wait until they start running actual "damage control."
annish33 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Lordy this is great. I've been reading the Mercury series from beginning to end, and it's been amazing. Albus's narration with his apparent emotional hold ups makes the perfect combination of surface snark with undercurrents of sentiment. And the discord gives off a whiff of a tragically misshapen individual. It's captivating. As for this particular story, don't leave us hanging. How does it go?
AliS256 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great chapter, keep on writing.