Reviews for The Passenger
msdarque chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Sweet story! Adventuress, fun, interesting.

Congrats! Many stars! Thank you for sharing.

PS I love the fact that when McKay is in serious trouble so many people step up to help in any way they can. :)
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That is really very good! Love the disjointed, dream like quality of it.

Thank you for sharing!
juliet164 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great story, loved every word.
Scotius chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I like it _ You can really feel "Leave no man behind" in this story. Two thumbs up.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wow. This is one of the best pieces, introspective or otherwise, that I have read in a long time!
crusoe89 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Yay! Thanks for sharing this. I love how your stories always unfold, and in this case we find out what is happening to Rodney at the same time he does. Wonderful description too. Thanks!
sherrye chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
What a great story! I really liked how it was from Rodney's point of view. Thanks for sharing.
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wow..that was great!

Love how you told the story from Rodney's POV and how it starts off with him dreaming about a recent injury to Teyla and then gets into what is currently happening to him...just well done!

The ending is perfect! *sigh*

Thanks for another excellent story! Hope to see more from you! Need my Rodney whumping/SGA stories! _
Ticialicious chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aw, this was so great! I really love your way with words and the scene was very easy to visualize. Another good story, thanks for posting it!
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Thanks for sharing! it was great hearing from you again. it was a nice descriptive whumpy read...(I think i can smell the wet canvas...a distant memory of girl scout camp, LOL)..Feel free to post anything you've got just 'gathering dust' in your computer. :o) DA
x Varda x chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I did enjoy it! Great team love carrying injured Rodney back home for help. Nice to see you still dropping the occasional fic off for our delight :)
melibabe chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very lovely! You have such a lyric quality to your writing, it's always a great pleasure to read something by you. Thanks! :D
27 | « Prev Page 1 2