Reviews for Adam and Eve
ishiguchi.kazuya chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
. . . . . . . . . . .japan-1234-0000-3714-5312-5316-4312-09067615312
Amy chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
Hey hun - this story is awesome, you MUST write more :)

Send me an email when you do please :)

Amy
Wyrm chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
Very interesting. However, I don't see how Asuka fleeing from Tokyo-3 would have stopped either Gendo's or SEELE's plans for Instrumentality. Also, chapter 1 implies that Asuka fled soon after the 15th angel, yet Shinji has clearly seen the "Reiquarium", which happened after the 16th angel.
doraemon chapter 4 . 4/9/2002
wooo. very nice story. i like the way u write it. i hope this story will updated... can't wait to read this... good luck!
Jho chapter 4 . 4/7/2002
Great chapter, please continue.
IOException chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
Yea an update! This story is great with the right elements of angst, intrigue, and drama to make it a worthy Evangelion continuation fic. The plot is great and I hope you find the time to write more of this deep, thought-provoking fic.

Heck I'd dare say it's better than 1/2 Moon because although reading a fic where there is endless sex is fun, a fic with as good plot is hard to come-by.
Javier Caine chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
I am an Asuka fan and the things that she has gone through make me want to vomit my guts out, but this is so well written and interesting that I can't stop reading. Great story though it is much more darker than what I usually read. Keep it up and please cut her some slack.

Thanks for writing.
dennisud chapter 4 . 4/5/2002
Ok I have read if I'm counting right thre, and now 4 versions of this story, The first had shinji with both girls, then the second with Asuka, with Rei supporting them. Then with Asuka again not getting to Shinji at all yet, and now he beds Rei. Look, IMHO, you need to go with the original and go on from there. It seems your using our reactons to point your way. I hope you do continue this because the core of the story is essentially good.

I just think you need to get passed this and continue this intriguing story. Please!

dennisud
Rommel chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
This is very good. Very well done. I'll put it on my 'to review' list for Project R.
Shinji-Ikari chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
when that says unfinished does that mean your done never going to finish it or what?
dennisud chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
Impressive! More dark than before, and I would say a completly different take from your previous revision. You should consider that as separate, maybe re-writing it as a separate story.

I like the way everything is going to Gendo's sinister plan. I hope that the Children will realize this eventually and turn the tables on him.

Will you go with your first draft's idea of the children's relationship?

I would be unique! and should make many think about their feelings for each other (All three of them).

Or keep to the vagueness and aprehension the three have now!

Well I'll just hang back and see where you take this revision!

dennisud
Meat chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
Continue.
Meat chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
Continue.
Bob chapter 3 . 2/8/2002
Decent story... but you really need to watch out for run-on sentences.

"As one the two women ran to each other, both wishing for the past to be restored, neither realizing the changes that had been wrought over the span of time. "

Simplify... rethink where you put the periods and where you put the commas. The sentence above, broken down, basically says: "As Women ran, wishing, realizing." This isn't sentence... if you kill the "As" at the beginning, it works out ok...
Seif412 chapter 3 . 2/8/2002
Keeps getting more and more interesting. I cannot make a full judgement on this fic yet as I would like to read more to get a feeling of what is going on. Keep writing this extra well written peice.