Reviews for The Spider's Mark
ApocSM chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Undeen chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
I must admit, I almost overlooked this story with how short it is and how long since it was last updated, but I decided to take some time to read through it and was pleasantly surprised. An Amalgamation of Naraku and Ranma is rather unique in my experience. I've always found that Ranma, while he always makes for a good good guy type, when well writen, makes for an awesome dark character, wether evil or not. ;)

The plot line you've developed is a rather intrieging idea as well, and I would like to see it furthered, though after all this time I don't really expect it.

I noticed however, another reviewer asked you about the whole, if Ranma is balancing out Naraku's evil, then why is he acting evil, thing... It seems to me he's not, exactly, acting evil. It's a matter of perspective. Rather, he seems much more like a dark hero type at the moment with some particularly strong vices. Ranma isn't a saint after all. While he's being manipulative and obviously has no qualms killing or causing pain to further his goals, it would seem his main goal is stopping a massively overpowered demon from destroying the human race. Seems a rather people friendly goal, even if his means could use some work. Very much a 'the ends justify the means' mentality. Not necissarily evil. And it's not like he's raping women or anything. Just seducing them. Sex is a pretty common vice. :P My views on that anyway.

I'd like to see more, if you're ever wondering what to write about some time. .~

I'll be watching...
Lord Rance chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
I was just wondering if this version is newer than the one at CORK. Anyway, I hope this one gets continued with the 1/2 series as well.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
You kept claiming that Ranma being joined with

Naraku turned him from evil to just a bit

anti-social but throughout the story you keep

playing on the evil Naraku angle. So which is it?

Is he evil or isn't he?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
It's a decent story but having changed Ranma and the

rest to a great degree makes it more a Inuyasha story

rather then a Ranma 1/2 story.
Black Dragon6 chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
You are the MAN.

This has to be one of my favorite stories ever. I just hope we see more of Ranma showing now that he's been assimilated.
Keeper Of Souls chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
That was really awesome, i cant wait for the next installment _
Peter Kim chapter 2 . 2/7/2002
I haven't heard from you for a long time. Please write or update chapter 3 very quickly!
Lord Specter chapter 2 . 2/7/2002
Wow... Good job! I haven't read too much of Inu-Yasha, but now I just want to read more of it! Naraku is now merged with Ranma eh? Does this include cat-fist? ... That would NOT be a pretty picture... An out of control demon/cat that can blow up almost anything... Heh.. Um... Well anyway, good job! _