Reviews for Needs
Kay Kay chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Beautiful story! Loved reading it!
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This made me sob. I hope your're happy *returns to dark corner and continues to cry*
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
That was heartbreaking and beautiful...poor Tony, losing two Kates. But at least he has Gibbs and McGee there to worry about him.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Good , sad but good.
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
minus the sex scenes, i really liked this one.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh god this is perfect, just perfect. You write Tony angst so well and you've really outdone yourself with this. Excellent work.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Terrific! Situation handled in just the right way!
tonysmel chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
"Learn from her,Tony. Learn from the experience and move on." I've always thought you had Gibbs' and Tony's "voices" spot on, but reading these words I was amazed at how similar they were to what Gibbs told Tony at the end of Newborn King...which aired over a year after you posted this!

I think I must have avoided reading this fic earlier because I kind of hated Guilty Pleasure. Undercover-Tony looked like an OOC fool in that ep. I much prefer your fic.

Oh and DiNozzo's Rule #98, "Fuck Rule No. 3"? Love it!
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I like this story. I like that it takes a weakness and morphs it into a strength. I like that Tony cares about Kathryn and that she responds to it. The ending made me sad, but it made sense. Good story.
J chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow. Just wow.
sterno chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
THANKS FOR WRITING A NICE SHORT ABOUT TONY AND GIBBS. TONY WOULD BE A GOOD THOUGHTFUL LOVER! GLAD HE WAS TO HER..THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
thump chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
wow you weren't kidding about angst for an ending... i normally don't read this sort of thing but i'm now subscribed to you after taking this in.
Doni chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Well dang. That was damn good...sad but damn good.
StarvingScriptWriter chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hoooooooooly Cow! That was good! I just know this is exactly what Tony would do in this situation... but the writers of the show won't let us see that part of him. DAAAAAANNNNGGG! I don't think I've read anything as powerfully emotional as this story. I ache for him! Fantastic job!

FAVORITE!

SSW
petuniatc chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I had to think about this story some before I could post this. First - as you said in your story Tony had been a cop so he knew she was a pro. Plus Tony reads people pretty well normally so he knew she needed the money (and the meal). Second - while Tony's public persona would be that he never had to pay for it, Tony Sr. would have been the type of man who looks at sex as a service you paid for(either in cash or presents) so Tony would have grown up around that sort of attitude. Lastly (and I've argued this with several people concerning the whole Tiva issue) Tony has had a slightly skewed attitude towards sex, that's it's just physical, not emotional. I think he's growing out of that but it hasn't totally happened yet. Also his reaction to her bruises nailed it. One of the things Tony has in common with Gibbs is a very strong reaction to violence against women. Having said all that , excellent story. It felt realistic (unlike say "Pretty Woman").
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »