Reviews for The one who cares
kfoll chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
"Thank you" I whispered "You could have run a mile, but you didn't. Thank you" The look on his face said it all, he shook his head, "I'd never just leave you Bella, what do you take me for? You're my girlfriend and I love you" He continued, moving his hand up my face and into my hair. "I'm here for you beautiful, no matter what".

Ehh! Confused! What was this story about again?

Big mistake with the skank. I would have enjoyed this without that. That just made Bella look pathetic and Edward look like a no good douche. Sad!
kfoll chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Ewww! Double dipping! Did he even have a wash after f**king Georgina? This has got to be one of the most pathetic Bella's I have ever read on this site! Hasn't she got any self esteem? This morning he was f**king someone else FFS! Disgusting!
kfoll chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
I can't believe what I'm reading! No explanation for Georgina? She's just going to let him get away with that? Is she insane? The girl was wearing the shirt that he lets her wear. He let her answer the door. He called her gorgeous, the same as he calls the woman he 'loves'. WTF!
She should have turned around and gone back home. This c*** is so not worth it!
kfoll chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Is this girl retarded? WTF!
kfoll chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Seems to me that Bella is the one making all the effort here when Edward is the one who hurt her then ran away. What is she? Some kind of doormat?
kfoll chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
He can't risk her friendship like that? What a copout! If he loved her as much as he said he did then he would do anything to be with her. Liar!
kfoll chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Very patronising Edward!
KStewartAussie chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
I want more god damn it sooo good
KStewartAussie chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
Naww such a great chapter, good at writing lemons 3
KStewartAussie chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
I fully understand why Bella forgave him its because she's madly in love with and they can't be apart its one of those type of relationships
KStewartAussie chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
Aww poor Bella, I feel truly and deeply sorry for her, it must be so hard to keep it together.

You can always forgive him becuse shitty guys do that shit.

Its a great fic loving it x
KStewartAussie chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
Fuck me dead I hate cliff hangers lol luckily there's a chapter there lol

But good impaitient chpater though I like it x
KStewartAussie chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
This is so epic I can so understand why she is going to London I would do that if I literally had the money she's doing for the boy she loves

Loved it xx
KStewartAussie chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Ok I admit I cried in this chapter there is so much love and hurt I actually really like it xx
KStewartAussie chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
What the fuck was Edward trying to pull off? I would kill him if he was not talking to me for 4 weeks.

I feel really sorry for Bella and like I said before I've been there but not over a guy, but not having no one.

Its very well written great job xx
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »