Reviews for Revolutionary Aquatranssexual Ranma
god of all chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Chichiri MonkMask chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Really liked it and hope you revive it someday.

P.S. I didn't think Ranma was OOC in this. I agree with you that he isn't dumb just undereducated, if not for his father keeping him out of school and him never getting any peace quiet to study, I think he would do ok and would excel in classes that interested him.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Nice story
Margarita chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I Just LOVE this story, great story, hope u continue it! Toodles!
Wild Fire chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
the story was long but it was interesting and i liked it please update, i love Ranma 1/2 and Utena so this story is perfect (cries happily)

update and you will get plenty of reviews.
SSJChibiL chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I really enjoyed this version of _RAR_; the revisions (since it was put up on Tannim's page) make it more mystical and interesting-not just another "Ranma barges in and takes over" story. Besides, he makes a better Dios than an Utena, IMO. _; Thanks for writing, and please continue it when you can.

P.S.-_The Spider's Mark_ is also one of my faves. If you ever get a chance to write more, please do!
Waku-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
ooh! this is very interesting! - I like the mix of series and manga, altho it does get a little confusing o.O nice job.
pida chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Interesting story although i don't know anything about the other anime i do know aobut ranma

keep on writing, and wasnt' this written b4?