Reviews for Rise of the DEAD
Kaishi no Kokuei chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Truly a great work of art...a real shame you haven't updated in awhile...

I really hope to see the end of this tale...
Blackdex chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
Not bad, not bad at all. Ciao
Scorpinac chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Interesting tale, if albeit incomplete. I do like how you subtly referenced all three of Romeros's films and at least the first two, if not three, of the ROTLD films and the first RE. Were you ever planning to finish this? Or has it been deliberately left open ended? Well, all the same, very good work(though the parrallel universes theme was a bit of a stretch). Laters.
Scott chapter 4 . 2/19/2002
Cool story.

I'm glad there's at least one Nabiki still alive (I'm assuming the short haired corpse in the second chapter was that analogue.) Bit of a pity he can't do anything about the infestation. Hopefully he'll at least try to save the people he knows. Havn't really entertained the idea of a Hinako matchup before, but it's growing on me. I hope to see more of this soon. Love all you're stories.
Lufio chapter 2 . 2/7/2002
Ah, you released a new chapter. _ Decent horror fics are something I'd like to take in once in a while. It's nice how you blended several zombie flicks together.

Anyways, the reason I put this review in this chapter instead in the new one was because of a discrepancy. Didn't Choiler die in this chapter? Why is he still kicking around in the later chapters? Or are there more than one of him around in Biotech? More than one Analogue works for them?
Fido chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Yes! I was wondering when this would be continued! Good job!
Michael Nguyen chapter 3 . 2/7/2002
Hey man, Mike here!

This is one awesome Ranma AU fic.

The story background is awesome, and

the setting is like a sci-fi action

story. Nice mixing of RE and zombie

movies. Romero rulez!

Keep writing! I want to read more!