Reviews for Verräter
Quitealiar chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Interesting! Update soon!
Eerin-no-Noroi chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
This is an awesome idea and youve got a great start! What other nations are gonna pop up I wonder? Will it just be the family's own tini nations or other as well? I wonder if the Nordics will op up/ Hmmmm. Please update soon!
nupinoop296 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Well then! Looks like they're in trouble!

I'm so glad you updated!
Iaveina chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I'm loving the story so far!
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Oooh this is fascinating - I can't wait to read more! :D
Ms. Pufferfish chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Hahaha, I can just imagine Alfred's face when he finds mini-Ameribros XD Damn I'd love to see that scene XD

AND OMIGAWD YAYS~! I can't wait for Mattie~! :3

So are all the countries going to reunite with their minis...or are you not going to tell me because I have to be patient and wait hahahaha ;
Fox-Sin chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
lolzs love it
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
the story is really good XD i enjoyed reading very much; and i hope youll continue this as soon as possible ;)
AllCatsUnite chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I really love the concept of this story! But something I 'd like to point out. When the territory of France was occupied by Rome his name was Gaul home of the Francs. Just as England was called Britannia. There some other things, but that is the only one I find is important for now. You're going a very job so far, especially if you had no prior knowledge. Good luck and I hope you continue to write.
Fox-Sin chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
omg i love it
Shounen-Ai chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
This is very interesting.

I'm really confused as to what is going on, making me even more interested.

This is really original~ :3

So I can't wait to found out what the plot of the story is!
KaiiDee23 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Oh gosh.. I have TOO much love for this fic :)
Nerica chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
""No, I'd prefer to carry him myself, thank you very much."" Lol

Keep writing ;]
Shinichi06 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Sweet! Such a cute, adorable story. Did chibi!England just give chibi!France a hug? The mental image is just way cute.

I hope the next chapter comes soon!
AkatsukiShinigami chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
-points to self- Does History Major specializing in European history ring any bells?