Reviews for Evangelical History
shugokage chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Definitely was an interesting story good job!
Lord Mortensen chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
can you continue this fanfic?, please! n_n
DeltaBladeX chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Nice story. Hopefully this will continue to get updates.
wert1990 chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
I definetly like the new 1st chaper better.

the old one seems flat, rushed and unoriginal.

The (probably) ranma as a scientist is something I vae naever seen done bevore. Well there is one, but that is because of her de facto guardian(Washu from TM)
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
The story seems to have changed mid-series, are you sure the chapter's in the right fic?

Great fic otherwise, potential, lots of potential. It got me thinking as well; there are a handful of fics that describe Gendo as doing "what's necessary", but I can't remember any that give a good explanation for SEELE beyond "evil old men". Say, they were launching the Katsuragi Expedition and it went to hell, and in guilt they start up GEHIRN and NERV to protect the world from the ravages set upon them by their failure? Or something, I don't know...
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Interesting chapter. I don't blame you for rewriting it again... but I do blame you for rendering the story summary useless and leaving the abandoned version in the same document as the new one rather than starting a new fic and marking the old one as abandoned.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
A rewrite is nice and all, but you should still put a real summary up. Not many people would be bothered to open that link otherwise.
Twilight-Destruction chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
I'm intrigued with the start of the rewrite and impressed. Still I feel it would be better to separate the Rewrite and the Original into different fics.
James Axelrad chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
this is some really heavy stuff. very interesting. i want more sooner rather than later.

i shall also have to make a point to read through the prev version.
Innortal chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Interesting start, well done.
ashnjack chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Interesting. This seems less like a rewrite and more like a whole new story. I mean, Asuka's dead and Ranma's been caged by NERV for 10 years. This has nothing similar to the prior story. You might want to consider just starting it as a new story rater then a rewrite.
genhoss chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
just read through this for the first time. It's an alright fic i suppose but your continuity is horrible,

for example you claim every one but ranma died but then in a later chapter it's everyone with the exception of a long list of poeple.

Also you have ranma stating that he is the sole practitioner of anything goes but then it turns out he has a fricken dojo and students.

also you have ranma claiming to won the drinking contest but he still wakes up naked with asuka naked as well on the couch with him and her claiming that they just had sex, but its only after asuka flashes a few popel that ranma say's your geting close to stepping over a line? WTF?you would think that the other adults in the room would have some sort of reaction.

Theere are other exapmles as well but i'm not going to get into them nor will i mention anytihng about the latest chapter.

anyway as i said it's an alright read but it needs a bit of work
neb1234 chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Boring... It seemd to have a lot of potential at first, I was expecting to see Ranma duke it out with some angels using big ass ki attacks and vacuum blades. but there was no fighting, no action, no nothing, and I regretfully beared with it. And now you stopped updating, and nothing special happened, and this fiction isn't going ANYWHERE, and this have been a total waste of my time.

the only thing that this fic has going for it: is the fact that's its very welly written.
Blackdex chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
Well, you’ve definitely got me guessing, Keep up the good work. Ciao
Jim Ohki chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
Good fic. Update it. This is definately one of the more unique ideas out there. Is it abandoned or what? C'mon, work with us here ... _ ... please?