Reviews for Paranormal Sight
Cold Soda chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Deadfic or otherwise, what you've written has left me intrigued. A bit odd to see the Fatal Frame series presented as reality like this, but you made it work. You have a lovely writing style. And I'm usually none too fond of fiction written in the first person, but again, you made it work.

The only criticism I have is that Zexion's surname is rather hackneyed. (I also believe giving Kingdom Hearts characters feels a little forced, but that's just me nitpicking. :I)

Short and sweet. Even if you have abandoned this, I still like what I see. Good work.
PureSurpriseCoupleKisaxRitsu chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
O.O! ... Is it me? Or you jus typed in the same thing that my fren said about Fatal Frame is actually based on real life story? But still. A well written story there mate!~
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That is true your not alone demons lurk everywhere Good story XD
ForgottenLuminescence chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
YOU. HAVE. TO. CONTINUE. THIS. PIECE. OF. AWESOMENESS.

Seriously! For mixing my two favorite games, you get enough cookies to fill the Hellish Abyss three times over! Do continue~!
CryHOg chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
hello, son! 0

i like it so far! i think the title you have is okay, but i can't think of any ideas on what you want in the next chapter, sowwie.

the last paragraph got me scared because you mention fatal frame. i haven't played that game yet, but i've seen a few clips online... SCARY! i like to see where this goes. just don't keep your reviewers waiting. HAHA!

-Cry