Reviews for Lazy Days
brie chapter 1 . 1/7
I cry out "please come back to me!" its 2018 and I felt so nostalgic of the old fan and re read all my favorite stories. You are a Great writer and I looooovee this crossover not many people can pull this combo off correctly. I rarely write a review and its because I trust the writer but this is a cry of mercy give me closure no another arc then end it lol just another review to state there are people out there that will always comeback to there favorite stories and check in. I miss you
Kite06 chapter 34 . 5/17/2018
Sooooo I know it’s kind of a long shot, but I hope you find time to write more for this story! I really love it and it has been an amazing journey so far! I can’t wait to see what happens if you get time.
shen0 chapter 34 . 12/5/2017
Update please!
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 34 . 6/27/2017
This is really good! Please update sooon! I can't wait to read more!
Late Night Dreamer chapter 34 . 6/27/2017
Ugh omg I am in love with this so so bad. It is so cute and funny and it has so many twist and turns that always keep you on your feet. I really hope that you don't abandon this story it's so good and I hope you update soon!
Teddy chapter 34 . 5/21/2017
zealous soul chapter 34 . 3/1/2017
update soon... i love it!
Teddy chapter 34 . 2/6/2017
Teddy chapter 34 . 1/4/2017
HisSecretLover18 chapter 34 . 7/11/2016
What's going to happen next? I like this story so far. I hope you update soon please.
alexiz1412 chapter 34 . 7/11/2016
Omg! Please tell me you will continue writing this story. Great job with the plat development and how Kagome and Shika are going along. Can't wait til you next chapter.
animecutylover chapter 34 . 6/25/2016
Omg! I hope Miroku comes back with them! XD

I hope you can update soon~!
animecutylover chapter 33 . 6/25/2016
Omg! I hope Kagome's alright.
animecutylover chapter 32 . 6/25/2016
That bitch! She's not even a good mother!
animecutylover chapter 31 . 6/25/2016