Reviews for The Ninja and The Samurai
skylion chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
you should continue this, because that is what a good person does. They don't kill axel. Becuase axel is too wonderful to kill.

Ok, i know the begging isn't going to work, but i can try, right? Thanks for the story, it was haunting.
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
y-you're joking right? WERES THE NEXT CHAPTER! Wat happened! no ur not going to just give up on this story alright its just to good for words!
ven chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
WHAT WHYYYY WHY IS THERE NO 2 CHAPTER *sob* this is so good
D chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Hurry up and update, Firefly. D: You're driving me crazy with your un-finished fics... Rawr, why are the good one never updated...?
baileymermaid95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Definatly keep writing this story!
JacobNlack chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
You post this, suck me into it, leave me at cliffhanger, and don't update? You're killing me here ._. I love it so far 3 Update soon please?
4LLi3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Well there's a way I've never seen Axel and Roxas before...and I like where its going...
The Moon's Willow chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Somehow, I can see this story taking off at a very hard left turn. Like...y'know, Axel somehow catching that hesitation and trying to get Roxas off Reno's shitlist? Btw, Reno sounds like a friggin' asshole in this, something I like very, very much.

The story has potential; it's got plenty of raw material in it that can be used to concoct a variety of wonderful twists and turns in this story.

Whatever you decide to do with it, go ahead, but I don't want to see it taken off; you don't have to follow my advice word for word, but it's a recommendation. xD;;

Very good; I like seeing Roxy as a cute little ninja. D

If only I could draw people, much less clothes. ;w;

Butyeah. 3

Good show. Another good story out there that's waiting to be blossomed out into a rose. 3
OprahGirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
No, don't take it off!

I'm already hooked. A ninja and a samurai, huh? Love the idea. 3

And, the ending is a cliff-hanger. So it'll make me sad if I don't know what happened after that.

There were like..2 mistakes I remember. So, even though you didn't proofread, it's still great. :D Can't wait till the next chapter!
Cirque du Lune chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
No! Don't take it off! I like it. :3

Why, Reno? WHY? I liked you. D:

So...why does Axel have to die? Hmm... sibling rivalry? o.O

Nah... xD

Yay for Ninja!Roxas and Samurai!Axel. :P

mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is really good. I love how pissed Roxas is in the beginning and then he hesitates in the end. I wonder why he hesitated though and what Axel did to have the assassination called on him. Hurm... I wanna kill Reno now.
Bazil-kun chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
D : Poor Roxas... and Axel... I can't wait for the rest! I'm looking forward to it. _ Your stories are always good.
bored spitless chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
oh you have got to write more. if you don't you're mean. i like this a lot. and i'm too lazy to log on. but besides the point! you need to write more. no way in hell is it ended there. there's more. there has to be more. i love it though! oh my's horrible for roxas, but there has to be some way axel wins him! there just has to be. no way. you love that couple too much to leave them like that. more more more please. it, just, it just can't be a oneshot.
Panicchannel chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh dear lord what a cliffhanger. I'm alerting this.
hyugatenten chapter 1 . 4/19/2010

Good work on this one! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!