Reviews for Gleeman Ranma
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hell yeah! I think there was one half-begun story, "Pegasus" something, about Ranma using his Ki and the Curse to bridge the gap between the One Power's two sides and bypass the Taint. He was pretty Awesome, not that great of a story though, possibly because he was to much Awesome. It had some good foreshadowing and plothooks with "lost parts" of some prophecy or other, about how the Winged Horse would be by the Dragon's side...

Anyway, great fic, do continue.
Blackdex chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Interesting. Now, to be fare, i have to say that anything i write here will be biased, against you. I usually cannot stand Ranma pieces that involve cutting out his normal skill development, and I really don’t like 'free power ups'. The way you set this up, i could conceivably see you creating divergent timelines, and transferring Ranma’s skill from the main (saffron timeline) to the new one, giving him his abilities, in a well documented form, at an earlier age, without any of the entanglements. I don’t expect you to do that; in fact, I think that would ruin whatever it is you have planned. However you write this piece, I hope you manage to express yourself to your utmost, and have a good time doing it. Ciao
Hiryo chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
WOW! Finally THE LONG AWAITED RANMA-FANFIC UPDATE by yours

truely!

I'm glad for any update you do for any fic! As the other

fanfics y you this fic is also a very good one . .. so please

continue them! ;)

Furthermore, would you honor me with 'rating yourself' on my

homepage which you can find through my profile here on

There in the 'Contact me'-section a little bit down you can

rate yourself.

Thank you!
Lerris chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
This is a pretty good prologue, but, well, it needs at least a couple more chapters..
Virosa chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
can u up-date some time?
Delphine Pryde chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Please continue this, you have the beginning of a very good story.
Quamzin Kravshera chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
please update this story! we need more Ranma WOT fanfics!
MadHat chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
This is good when will you updata it?
Rivan chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Awesome! I can't wait for you to write more. This is such a cool concept. If Ranma was raised by Thom, then he would act way different from the Ranma we're familair with. Then there's always the possibility that other Takahashi characters find their way to Randland. Sugoi!
Necratoid chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
This just grates on me continuity wise. So Genma leaves home with Ranma at 3 years old then he gets trained in the Neko-ken at that age. Wow you do give instant genetic abilities credit for Ranma's training don't you?

A six year old with 2 years training I can take having some abilities. But a 4 year old with great sentence structure and an ability to make great strides in the Art for no reason, but nutrient deprivation?

Thats seriously banking on Ranma getting everything by inborn ability for no reason, but plot device.

Give some credit to Genma's training methods inspiring adaptability. That or Ranma randomly was infused with something elses essence. Battle aura at four without deaging? Thats pushing it, there just isn't time to develope the storage capasity.

This is considering that I ignore the time it took to develope Ranma's personallity/morality.

In other words: Add 3 or so years to Ranma's age and some more back story or this ends up a plot device instead of a prolog.
panatlantic chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
sankyuu! i really enjoyed your first chapter/prologue
mylk chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
This is going to be good...hehehe I really would like to see how Ranma is when he grows up considering Thom is his father figure. This will surely be interesting. Hope to see more chapters soon!
pida chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Coool story

Plz continue
WhiteIckyThing chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
This ought to be interesting (Though not even I could have thought this one up, and I have thought up many twisted things in my time.) Thoms influence is, however, just as questionable as Genmas, but at least the boy will get some education!