Reviews for Last Names and Stupid Nicknames
X59 chapter 1 . 6/3
Funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh my gosh! I love how his grandparents live forever in your fanfics, I can't hardly picture Hey Arnold without them
godslove21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
so cute 3
jenniy04 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
haha cute story :)
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
so cute. lol. and your comments at the end, i agree. phil and gertie will never die. well, not so soon anyway. i loved this. what if his last name really was shortman all the time. hahahaha.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Haha, I always wondered if Oskar and Suzie would ever have the nerve to have a baby! Even if Oskar liked Baby Oskar, that doesn't mean he'd be open to being a father. He's a lazy bum, he wouldn't know to care for a baby or even WANT to. But if so, I'm sure it would be a junior.

Helga stopping in mid-sentence reminds me of when she did it in "Crush on Teacher," and again, she's all: "Wait, what is his last name?" And I love Arnold's response: "You stalk me for seven years of your life, dedicate some kind of shrine to me, write obsessive poetry about me, and date me for thirteen years... and you don't know what my last name is?"

Good transition from Arnold telling Helga what his name is to getting cut off so that the priest says it all! And everyone's in disbelief, and Phil's claiming the nickname isn't stupid! And Helga get them all to shut up!

Then it concludes with her "I do!" Good way to go!
ck3712 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
oh, wow! rotfl! times a million! that was halairious! hey, i just got an idea for a fanfic. itll take awhile before i post it, but i will post it. keep writing!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I cannot believe I haven't seen this before. Oh my god.

This is amazing! I absolutely ADORE IT! THat made me laugh out loud and feel a little better.
Rachel Cabbit chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Very good oneshot. Well written and oh so cute and funny!

Though Helga has called Arnold "Shortman" before (I think in the episode "Arnold Visits Arnie", so it most likely that most people know his surname but the viewers are not informed for the sake of the running gag.

Still, this is great :) Thanks for the enjoyable quick read.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Great Story. I loved it :)
Good job

Keep the good writing.
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hahaha. That was funny!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Aw funny and adoreable fic here
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hehe I really loved this! It made me laugh! It was so sweet though! :D

That reminded me of the ep crush on teacher. Well she saids "What is his last name?" LOL!

Love it!

You gotta write more flics like this! :D

~Jadeykins A.K.A Jade