Reviews for Literary Lessons
the EastEnder chapter 1 . 1/30
I like it .. the angel excerpt was apt, wonderfully applied, especially at the end.
vlwillis chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Well, I'm not a big Pratchett lover, but I did enjoy your quotes to make your story! And maybe Neal isn't as bad as Lipwig was as another reviewer, ST wrote, but stealing is a sin and does hurt someone to some degree, period. And Peter is his angel... Enjoyed the story!
Sinful Temptation chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I don't agree with this. Neal is an ART THIEF. People don't die from missing art, they don't bleed or lose their homes or anything of the sort. It wasn't right, but it was hardly damnable. And suppose he took anything from the bank, the people wouldn't lose any money because most banks are covered by the FDIC, guaranteeing them their money in case the bank is robbed, destroyed, or lost. Part of the reason I love Neal so much was that he never really hurt the little guy.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This IS Love

]

Nayah
Ultracape chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Brilliant.
Kiki Cabou not logged in chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
GENIUS. Loved it. I've only read "Pyramids" and "The Truth" along with "Good Omens" (co-written with the amazing Mr. Gaiman) but Pratchett's work is so timely and eloquent, not to mention funny. Great use of those quotes and really good dialogue, too. Now I have to read "Going Postal." ;-)
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh, brilliant. And it addresses the core moral quandary of Neal's character in a way that the series really hasn't attempted (and may never be able) to do. It's also very Pratchett-like in the way you use a light-hearted style to creep up on the unsuspecting reader and slip in the shiv of Truth.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Love this!
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Nice for sharing I liked it.

JeanneZ84
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
good chapter...can't wait to read Neal's book report...
AZGirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I love that you linked Moist to Neal and Vetinari to Peter - LOL! And, I agree, Terry Pratchet is definitely a genius!
Wondo chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Excellent. Thank you.
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Head and shoulders above most of what is on this site.

I think I need to read more Pratchett. I quite liked 'Good Omens,' but then again, I love Neal Gaiman.
SweetFedora chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh I loved it. And I love Terry, especially Small Gods and Good Omens ( haven't finished it yet but still love it.) So I have to asked: Which book is that Passage from?