Reviews for Pipedreams
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great start. Is there more?
deedeebug chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oh please continue this wonderful story,I love the interaction of the three! you have each character pegged perfectly! I know Moonlight has been off the air for a while now but reading and re-reading your stories has really kept them alive!please, please don't stop!
RomanticSoul chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hello droogalix

I have been reading fanfic for several years now. I found while searching the web for an old show called beauty and the beast and for years that was all I read. Then the moonlight show was cancelled and only a few month ago I began searching for authors whom I might enjoy reading their versions of Moonlight. Well I have found many very talented authors in the Moonlight section of fanfic.

In all of this I have remained an anonymous voyeur, until I read your series. I found your stories this weekend and have read all of them nonstop and just had to wright and tell you I have not enjoyed any thing I have read so far as much as I have enjoyed your series. I even had to sign up which I had not previously done.

As I have read over the years I have run across many incomplete stories and it is frustrating but I generally get over it by the time I find the next story to read. When I came to Pipedream and found only one chapter and nothing posted since April my heart litterally dropped. My heart will remain forver broken if you do not continue this truly imaginative and extremely well written story. Please send me a reply telling me you are indeed going to finish, and end my torment

A True Fan

Sandra
Julia Le chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Yes it's a start mow please update it? Looking forward to whatever you have planned although I really hope it's Josef's
LanaJoy chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So glad you're continuing the series! I'm hoping that this will be a long one as well... I do love to zone out to your fics!

It was such a great start! I'm really excited to see what comes up next - and how Josef and Mick deal with Beths pregnancy... or should I say... how Beth deals with her pregnancy. :O

P.S - Just in case you're counting the number of requests(and we don't know it, lol) on who the father is - I want Josef!
jameni chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Ooh-thank you,thank you!I loved Beth&Josef with Mick in the mix-and now a baby on the way! Why does it matter who the father is? Let them live all together!...and have twins..one With Micks coloring and one with Josefs color...it is possible so why not?
thanks for sharing..Im so looking forward to your next update!
nightcap chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Whew! This is going to get complicated!
pilotlover chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I've been waiting for a continuation and here it is. So. We can't tell yet who the father is. I'm really looking forward to this. But what are the 3 of them gonna do in the meantime?

Thanks. I missed your stories.
rungirl60 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Love this start! Can't wait to find out why she is with Josef, not Mick? (I love Jo/Be) Who is Mick's love? How did she get pregnant? How do the guys handle Beth's pregnancy? Whose child is it?
vanhelsing1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Great to see you again...It has been a long wait !
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
It's been a while, I'm going to have to do some re-reading. But I'm excited to see you continuing this story. There is definitely more to tell. Thanks for writing.
catravers chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
So glad you continued this story. I already feel for whoever is not the baby's father. They will be devestated. Will there be a way to tell? I remember Mick saying in Ep 15 that your DNA changes when you become a vampire. Hope there is more soon.
fkfforever chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Interesting... Can't wait to see how this turns out.