Reviews for Fight
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
w-o-w i didnt know alice could fight x
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
awww so cute! I knew Alice would win lol. Great story. Keep writing.
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I LOVED IT!
bLuEsaphire09 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
awww...thats so cuteee!
starkidpaige chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
ha ha! I recently finished re-reading Eclipse, so I recently read about those play fight scenes! Good job! )
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
this is seriously cute, you write these two very well
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Just lovely!
ilikeverything2011 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Cute!, :)
deleteteled chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
haha neat
Leah chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This is so wonderful! I love the cute little fight scenes between Alice and Jasper, and I though it would be really cute if Alice finally lets Jasper win and pin her one time. I really love the private moments between Jasper and Alice, but I also like seeing how much Jasper does evrything to make her happy. I have noticed you have done a fanfic with Alice and her headaches, but would you be able to try a fanfic with Jasper when he comes downstairs in Breaking Dawn and finds Alice with Jacob. I think that would be a really cute and fluffy fanfic. Keep up the great work! I can't wait until you publish another story ]
CAROLINA GREY chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
POOR JASPER. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING. LOL.
HyperPixiexoxo chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Alice wins :)
myppe chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
loved it!
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
aw...i love it, as always. this made me smile, how Alice can make jasper feel good when he's stressed is really sweet. and the last line? "best five out of six?" i almost couldn't stop laughing to write this review, and i don't know why...anyway, keep it up.
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
LoL you gotta love Alice and how playful she is. I think the fighting is cute because you know he would never hurt her.