Reviews for Death NoteJudge Dredd: Shinigami's Judgement
Ibrahim chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Ummm...sure.
musicismyhero chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I kind of want to read more!
Seiryu chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Interesting, could you have Ryuk pull a stuff pink fluffy bunny out makiing Death hiss, pulling it out a few times he realize that Death has a fear of fluffy things.
Cassdaguy chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I really liked this part: "Excuse me, but just who are you? Where am I? What year is it? Since when is sugar illegal? Where's Light-kun and where did those four freaks take him?"

I don't think the judge would answer all those questions for L:"I'm Judge Dredd, and I am the law here. You're in Mega-City One. It's 2163. Sugar's been illegal for ages. I don't know anything…wait a minute. Four freaks?"

It wasn't established that any of the gang members were carrying drugs or littering. But you could get away with this by saying that it was a parody of the game :P

And L would never give out his real name to a complete stranger in a time and place he knew nothing about :/
TzuIchi chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Again, really good! Missing L though... D:.

The dialogue was a bit confusing, I have to admit. Other than those, it was good!

TzuIchi chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Hm. Another thing that doesn't seem like L to me. "He almost fainted from shock", just doesn't fit L too well. Heh, L, well, rhymes, yay? :P

Anyways, again, very good, keep it up!

TzuIchi chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I said this before, You kind of... well, changed L. I just can't picture him climbing a water spout. But hey, it's a good story so far! You should directly post this to the Beairsto's profiles on Facebook, they don't go on the A/M group that much.