Reviews for Deeper Waters
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
it was so beautiful and tragic :(
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Damn. That was depressing. I was hoping that Shisui might have gotten to say something to Itachi, and then his life just ends. But it would work as canon, really well, actually...
eclaire291 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This story is heart-wrenchingly sad. Poor Shisui. This is how I have always pictured Shisui's death. Everyone else always has him acting as a spy trying to snitch on Itachi, but I see him as more of an innocent bystander caught between two loyalties. And I feel bad for Itachi as well.

This fanfiction was wonderfully written. Your fanfics are always excellent. You bring out the true nature of the characters and you're never afraid to center stories around lesser-known characters such as Nibi, Yugito, or Shisui.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
LonelyAura chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Such a sad story... I like my share of angst and such, but I tend to be a better humor writer. Though sad, it's still good.
Sincynati chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
You know what? Right when I opened this fic and read the first sentence, I thought to myself, "Maybe I shouldn't read this right now, I'll get too depressed. I should wait. "

But no. My stupid self decided to read it, and Shisui had to die at the end.

You did this so amazingly well, so amazingly well. When you said you where the Queen of Angst, you where so not kidding.

It didn't help that I was listening to Evanescence, haha.

I love how you show just how far you would go for Itachi to protect Sasuke- to kill his best friend. Oi. If he only listened to Shisui, he probably wouldn't of killed him.

This makes me so depressed.

Despite my complaints, if you can call them that, I'm putting this on my faves. I love stuff like this. ::)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Loved that ending twist!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Very nice. Very sad. The "Congratulations, you're monsters" line hit hard; I can just see Shisui saying it.

"Shisui-nii." So..cute...

Nice work!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very chilling, and yet somehow, given there are no real details of the events surrounding the coup, I find this makes a lot of sense. I feel awful for Shisui.