Reviews for Where There Is Love
ladykatsuyu chapter 1 . 7/25
I cried like a baby reading this, but it was so beautiful. Well done. I hope you do more stories like this, and with this pairing!
I loved this so much ️️️
AnimeFanGirl2223 chapter 1 . 7/13
Absolutely loved it and sobbed like a little baby! You are such a talented writer! Thank you for this story!
aruzhanchik13 chapter 1 . 6/21
SO GOOD
StumblingKittens chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I honestly expect that when Naruto's children are all grown up they're gonna walk into the mission room and see those two just hanging because, like Kakashi, they never seemed to really age at all
dark angel chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Awwwwwwwwww! So OMG cute and so well written!
TemariNara chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
No matter how many times i read this...I LOVE IT! Almost as good as Kakashi x Iruka!
NamelessSomebody chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I
ABSOLUTELY
LOVE
THIS
FIC

I LOVE HOW ANGSTY THIS IS. I LOVE HOW YOU SHOWED IZUMO'S FEELINGS SINCE HE WAS A YOUNG AS THE STORY PROGRESSES. I LOVE HOW KOTETSU FINALLY RRALUZED HIS FEELINGS IN THE END. I LOVE THAT LITTLE EPILOGUE-LIKE PART THINGY IN THE END OF THE STORY.

TO SUM IT ALL UP
I LUB DIZ SO MUCH
ヽ( )ノ

REALLY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICS I HAD EVER READ! I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE DISCOVERED THIS

I HOPE TO READ MORE FICS LIKE THIS, ESPECIALLY FROM YOU o(ω)o
VeryBoredSoul chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Ugh! Finally! That's what I thought when I got to the end of Kotetsu! Great job with these two dorks!
Nerissi chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
In one word: AMAZING
My life feels a little more complete now that I've read this fic. Please please never stop creating such excellent works of art!
untamedanime chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Holy crap! I know this story was written 5 years ago, but for some reason I just discovered it now. I'm so glad I did. One of my favourite yaoi stories I've read. It seems so real. The other ones I've read are just hard sex anxious smut, but this, this was real, it was emotional. It was filled witness love not lust. One of the VERY best I've ever read. I was in tears when he was telling Kotetsu that he can't be friends anymore. It broke my heart that the later thing he wanted was for him to sleep wother him. I'm so glad that he h as d a happy ending. You are a very good writer.
kuu chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Aww lovely :3
CheanChan chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
﹏that was good
HMP chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Awe, you make the best angsty/romantic stories.
DLT chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
That was a fantastic story! It made me cry, I loved it!