Reviews for Reichsadler Reprise
CelineSSauve chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Dave and Em, really? *shrugs*

In any event, it ends up being not only a character I have no real connection to but one that was never on the show. *blinks*

Still very well written, though, but I was stealing myself for one of the usual cast having a very bad side to them that they'd hid very well.
CelineSSauve chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Ooh. Plot thickening!

It does note the quality of your writing here (and the actors' roles during the many season that the West Wing ran) that I have their voices in my mind when they speak here. Nicely done!
CelineSSauve chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Charlie also probably made Jed feel a little guilty for firing him, and for firing Deb for finding him in the first place but, sure, I'll by the "pide" excuse for the gift. :p

"Oh please! Even on Dad's best day, he couldn't change the weather over the Northeast in the winter to make planes take off in no visibility blizzards Charlie." (Oh, yes he could. That's just classified information! ;)
CelineSSauve chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Hmm... Which member of the West Wing family will it be? (Not anyone I loved watching too much, I hope!)
CelineSSauve chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Still not sure what CM and TWW mean up at the top (describing pairings, apparently), but I'm glad to see the BAU off to the races, as it were. And, yes, Zoey was one to dodge her detail, but I would hope that would go away with her having been taken as a teen! (Doubtful, but it's a hope.)
CelineSSauve chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I'd never heard of Public Law 103-329, odd thinking, though I suppose it saves Tax Payers' money. (And I probably didn't hear about it mainly because I'm Canadian, so it doesn't effect my life one bit;)

Meanwhile... Dave's the director? or is the wording in "The director rises to meet him when the door to the office swings open. 'J.J. said you needed to see me.' Rossi stops in mid-stride when he looks up to find the woman in Hotch's office." off a bit? (No, I haven't watched the show in a while, but I have after 2010, so I have to wonder if this is an Alternat Universe thing?)

Loved the diversion about titles. West Wing did have their fun with that once or twice, if memory serves.
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hmm. Is the Reichsadler on the outside of the enveloppe then?

(Meanwhile: Zoey and Charlie not only married but with a little one! *squee!*)
katydid13 chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I missed this the first time around. Great story!
Crowded Angels chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
This has been a highlight to my day! Excellent stuff. Characters of both shows have been spot on and a delight to imagine in their roles.

Gina as a director with connection to Rossi was inspired.

Hope you might maybe rejoin the characters in the future? :)
sweetgirl23 chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
I have to say I really liked this story. I have never read a West Wing Criminal Minds crossover before. This was great. I love Charlie and Zoey together. Great job!
Cfhonan chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
I loved this story. I just read your whole story it was great. I wish people would write more Charlie/zoey fanfiction. The crossover was really good. Are you updating this story. Maybe with how charlie and zoey are handling the aftermath of the threats. I would love to read a story about their live with their baby. Again great job.
SipiiW chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I've wondred a lonf time 'bout hoq the interwctions would be between the groups, love it;)
mvpl chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wonderful! I'm totally awestruck... This is one of the best crossovers I've ever read, it has everything: very good writing, everybody in character, engaging plot and the most difficult thing to get of all, perfect balance between the two shows. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it. Maria