Reviews for Lost and Found
Munz chapter 1 . 1/8
This was great. From Sakura trying to get over Naruto to Ino coming by and Sai, it was all great. My favorite line was: “The suffering could have ended sooner? Damnit, I’m so stupid!”
Well done chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Trolling through countless stories on this site to find one in a hundred that I really enjoyed. Selfishly I could wish it to be longer, but honestly, it's enough. Kudos on avoiding 'baka!' So many people feel the word cute and use it without considering that the story is in English and 'idiot' is the correct interpretation! Another pat on the back for remaining true to the characters; or rather the charter's characteristics. I was especially pleased with the peripheral characters: Ino and Sai. Yes, Sai is an a'hole at times without intention and Ino is a B'tch when it comes to Naruto and he's rarely his best around her. The vehicle of Sakura dating someone was a tactful and poignant way to introduce emotions and dialog that made this story compelling. Last, for your sake or your betas, the writing was clean, grammatically and syntactically correct AND blessedly misspelling free with correct word usage! If there were problems I was blissfully ignorant of them. Thanks for a good read. I shall look to see what else you have posted. jsm
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Just awesome! ;)
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This made me cry out of joy..this was so perfect..wow..just wow..ur amazing..:-):-)
2n2kas chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wow, just wow! I can easily say that this is one of the few fanfics that are really enjoyable with every word you read, though i would've like if it ended with Naruto leaving Sakuras apartment with her having a huge smile on her face after everything, or something like that :P
Superman the man of steel 3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
that was ... BEAUTIFUL .
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
you did a great job! This oneshot is perfecr and naruto's last line was so in place.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
So sweeeet! (:
GlucoseGlutton chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Naruto you don't have to be "cool" ;p cool guys are so overratted anyways. By the way I love your writing style it's so flowy and it just drew me in :).
Mathiasosx chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Well damn. That was incredible, I can barely describe it. My heart rate it through the roof and if feel slightly drained emotionally from stress. I haven't read a story like this in a long time in fact I've only seen one other author on this site that can write a story like this one. One that engages your emotions keeps you high strung and keeps to wishing it goes the right way till the resolution. I salute you as a person far inferior in talent than you."
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Gah! Naruto is so adorkable :)

What a cute fic. I like this reverse; Sakura waiting for Naruto. Interesting to see how it works the other way around.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So damn cute! Loved this.
m-annie-lloyd chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was so cute she was waiting for him to make a move, and he was trying to control his love for her. Glad it ended happily and with a kiss. Nice! :)
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
AMAZING! I really enjoyed reading this. Lovely. Well done:)
Yumijen chapter 1 . 7/28/2010