Reviews for Begin
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love it
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Long time listener. Love the show.
I mean. Wait.
Hmm.
Anyways great fiction!
Aevr chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
amazing!
The PinK BandiT chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Epic win! Great plot and very cannon. Ps Roswell is one of my favs, so thanks for the shout-out!
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Loved it! (:
jheaton chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That first paragraph is amazing. I mean, the rest of the story is good too, but "Vaughn was one big fucking gesture and that pissed Jeff off" is just about perfect.
immortalbeloved13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I thought this was just great! :)

Jeff going to Abed for help was right on target, in my opinion. Abed is just awesome for stuff like that!

I like that you have Jeff behaving differently with Annie than he has in the past, because that's how I think it is on the show too. When it's Jeff/Annie, the Jeff we see is just a bit different.

Awesome job!
aerc712 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
You may have been nervous posting this fic, but it certainly didn't show. You really captured the characters and the way you wrote Annie and Jeff fit. True we haven't really seen that side of them on the show, but how you wrote them seemed to fit. I also enjoyed that you had Jeff turn to Abed for help with this, that was a great addition and it too seemed to fit with what the characters would do. I know this is a one shot, but it could make a great story if you wanted to develop it further.
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I loved it. Great job. There are not nearly enough Annie/Jeff pairings out there.
epr0s chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Cute! Really enjoyed the fic; keep up the good work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I thought you did a great job, keep it up.