Reviews for Chuck vs 3 Weddings, a Funeral, 2 Retirements, & a Birthday
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 16 . 5/3/2016
Great wedding!
garnetflint chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Another great story of, at its root and heart and center , friendship and love. You have created two characters that rival CS for top billing as "epic couple". The telekinesis may be a bit over the top, but it is fun too! But Chuck without the Intersect :( !
coreymon77 chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
wow, what a way to end it. For a bit there I really did think you were going to end it with Chuck getting the Intersect back, but, knowing this story, I was really dumb to think Jimmy would have stayed down.

Anyways, all in all, this story was absolutely fantastic! One of my absolute favourites. Everything about it was just simply amazing. I only have one little knock against it. Telekinesis? Really? Also, that 10% of our brains thing, completely untrue. Mythbusters tested that one and completely busted it. But really? Telekinesis?

Oh well. Doesn't detract from the story at all. Absolutely fantastic job. I definitely look forward to reading more from you! Especially the Chuck and Sarah fluffy romantic stuff that you do so well!

coreymon77 chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
wow...that was perfect. That was completely and utterly perfect! I can't say anything else. You have honestly rendered me without anything to say that could describe this. That was simply 100% perfect. Chuck and Sarah love each other so incredibly much that it is amazingly heartwarming. You did a perfect job at capturing that. Simply perfect! I will read the final chapter tomorrow.

Perfect.

coreymon77 chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
It was a long time coming, but we finally got to Chuck and Sarah's wedding, and let me just say, that was amazing. I would have liked for you to have had them write their own vows as that is a great chance for some incredible fluffy stuff, but oh well! Chuck and Sarah are married! I am not going to complain. As for what happened with Ellie at the end, I think Papa B said it best, "oh boy".

I could go on, but words really don't suffice it for this chapter. From me, leaving me speechless is a good thing, and a very hard thing at that. So just take it as the compliment it is.

coreymon77 chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
wow! I mean, WOW! That was intense! That was so incredibly emotional and just indescribable. WOW! The way you portrayed Sarah just completely falling apart to a babbling, incoherent, almost insane mess until Chuck was alright was one of the most emotional and emotionally powerful things I have ever read. Then, once Chuck finally did wake up, the sheer love and raw emotions that were portrayed by the two was just simply unbelievable. Just simply WOW! I have no other words than that and cannot praise you enough for this chapter. Awesome, just plain awesome. WOW!

coreymon77 chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
that...is...IT! Diaz just crossed a line this time. Harming Chuck or Sarah or even any of the others is going way too far! He must DIE!

I have gotta hand it to you, Murph, you really know how to make a villain I can absolutely despise. This is going to make it all the sweeter when he gets what is coming to him. If Phase Three is any indication, he is about to have absolute hell unleashed on him. Actually, even worse than hell for hell hath no fury like a pissed off Sarah Walker when someone has hurt her Chuck! Chuck will be alright though. You wouldn't do that to us, I know you, right?

Anyways, great chapter. Time to see Diaz get what's coming to him!

coreymon77 chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
great chapter! Not really much to say this time around. The wedding planning stuff was incredible cute and the rest of it was a fun chapter. Alex is clearly not dead, which means that fun stuff will be happening very soon. Hopefully bad stuff won't be happening too much before that.

coreymon77 chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
awww! That was adorable! It was a great idea on your part to have this chapter act as a bit of a break. This story has been going full on high gear for the past few chapters already, so this chance to slow down and just be with the characters for a while was greatly appreciated. Plus, it contained some absolutely fantastic Chuck and Sarah fluffy goodness! And you know how much I love that!

It's kinda odd to see Casey opening up so much like that. Sure, we have definitely seen him open up over the course of the show, but still not like what he is like in this story. It is good though, don't worry.

The Jimmy and Sarah friendship thing is also fun to read. I like it.

Great job with this chapter, it was a very much appreciated break from the crazy roller coaster that has been this story for a while.

coreymon77 chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
there we go! Now that's what I am talking about! Team Bartowski kicking ass and taking names! I started cheering when Chuck and Sarah showed up to rescue Casey and Ilsa. Great job!

I also really liked how you captured the extremely bumbling, yet somehow still highly effective team that is Morgan and Awesome. They manage to screw up at every turn yet still pull it all off in the end.

Anyways, great job!

coreymon77 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
did I say the crap hit the fan last chapter? Things just got way worse! Holy crap is this intense! There is no way this jackass will get away with this! He must die! Very soon too!

I am worried about Chuck and Sarah too, their heading back to LA means they are heading straight into the hands of Diaz. Hopefully they can kick some ass and get Alex to help them too!

I am assuming that the real name scene is the one that played out a lot more emotionally due to the events of season 3 and I know exactly what you mean by that. That was incredibly emotional but also amazingly cute. The love those two share for each other and how they complete each other is simply amazing and you capture that extremely well. Amazing job.

I think it is time for some good old fashioned Team Bartowski kicking ass. I think we are due for that, especially after what these assholes have done. Another great chapter! Amazing job!

coreymon77 chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Now that was a great chapter. Very well done. Those were some great missions pulled off by Team Bartowski and company were quite smart and were pulled off really well. I'm impressed. You do a very good job writing this sort of thing.

As for the discovery at the end of the chapter. Oh boy, the crap just hit the proverbial fan, didn't it? Great job!

coreymon77 chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Yep, I figured it was something like them using fake bullets. You once again brilliantly raise the stakes in this chapter, I am quite intrigued about how this is all going to turn out. Very good job!

Also, thank you very much, as always, for the addition of the Chuck and Sarah stuff. I absolutely adore those two together! They love each other so much! Thanks for keeping up the fluff! With all of the setup and lead up to Chuck and Sarah's wedding, I am expecting it to be beyond incredibly amazing. That should be great to read!

Well, off to read the next chapter now. This is really good!

coreymon77 chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Well, things are definitely getting interesting now, aren't they? Curious little tactic Chuck and Sarah took. Obviously Casey and Ilsa aren't dead, so something else must be going on here. The only issue is how to get out of the little predicament they are in now.

Not really much on the Chuck and Sarah front in this chapter, but sometimes you have to let the plot take a front seat to things. I am sure you will get to the fluffy stuff soon enough. Good job!

coreymon77 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Very good job there! That was a great chapter. The stuff with Jimmy and Alex wasn't that bad in terms of pushing the rating, I have seen much worse. I actually think you did a good job of getting the point across while still keeping it tasteful.

As always, the Chuck and Sarah stuff was adorable and very greatly appreciated. It really is amazing to see how much those two have grown and changed, both as individuals and as a couple. They are perfect for each other!

I am getting quite interesting in what is going on and am curious as to what Jimmy saw at the airport at the end of the chapter. On that note, I am going to go read the next one. Great job once again!