Reviews for Still What do I know?
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I enjoyed ur story and hope u peruse it deeper.
As far as advice for the next one ( which I hope u write) prosper is alive, ok. The other shoe will drop, so how does he come back? Should cadel remove the monitoring devices on his new computer, probably. You could have prosper sent him an email, of course cadel will be to cautious to tell Saul or Fiona and will keep it a secret.
With this his morals with disappear and he will become the once heartless mr darkkon he should be. ( just my thoughts. I know what I want to happen, but would of course prefer urs.)
Timeless Writing chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I really want to see the next part! It was a really good story up the great work!
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You are Epic!
panda1222 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awesome. Just awesome. You captured Cadel's personality really well. Please continue
TropicCitrus chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I WANT MORE.

There's your three words ;D
AzraelLilith chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I'm a real Prosper fan (yeah, I like the "bad" guys, but Prosper's rational, ruthless and cold behaviour is just cool, especially since he still loves Cadel...) and I just don't want him to be dead...

"Even the computer didn't help, every time he got on, he would remember what he could do, what he had done. While before the internet had seem open to possibilities(not all of them legal), now it was a cage, he was trapped not only by the monitoring device, but also by morals he had lacked growing up.

He thought they all notices, that he just couldn't act normal."

I love this passage! In the books I never wanted to accept that Cadel would be a "good" guy because of what awesome things he can do... Prosper and Cadel would be an incredible team!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
ooh, that was very in-character and well-written!
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Hmm, 'You are the coolest'... but isn't that four words? :D Haha, sorry, had to point that out. So! Right now, I am in the process of reading Genius Wars (SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I've been having a hold on this book from the library since, well, BEFORE it was officially brought to the US), and decided 'Hey, why not find a little bit of fanfic?' So, here I am!

I only found your story, actually, because of a review you did on 'Life with Prosper', you had said that now you were going to write some intense fanfic about Prosper catching Cadel after he got away in Genius Squad, and I couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to see if you did, and you did! Only, there's only a chapter 1, sad! :( Will you continue it? Or has it been thrown in a pile of forgotton brilliance and the few people looking forward to it are left going 'awwwwwwww!'. :) No worries, even if you did drop it, I can tell it was going to be awesome, and I GUESS I can be left with that drop off.

But wow, now that I've gone through that rant, let me really quick rave about your work! I think you really caugh Cadel's doubtful and worried attitude in this, it's kinda a big cliffy, like the prologue before you fall into the story, but it does get you worked up to know what Cadel knows! And if Prosper English IS alive, what's he going to do? What's CADEL going to do? And can his parents protect him? :D I really do hope you work on it again, this story could be really good if it continues, I just have a really good feeling about it!

Anyway, thank-you for taking the time to read this really long-winded review, hope it was inspiring? Or at least made you feel good on your work (which, again, was great!). I'll be sure to review some more if I see some pretty new chapters pop up! :D

Sincerely,

~Ally
Kottori chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Pleaseeee go on with it! That's exactly what I need! More Cadel and dark Prosper action! Idk I love the scenes in the book with Prosper and Cadel in it! How he plays with him and tries to control him, but Cadel always finds a loose stone in his wall of lies! :-) you writing style is very good! You can try to put in more information why Cadel thinks Prosper isn't dead yet! Like how he can't remember he swam to the beach or that he was lieing behind the floodline (I hope u understand me cause English is not my mothertongue)! If you continue your story you already have a big fan on your side :-))) and if your like more ideas for some story plots I will help anytime! Great work! Thumbs up
emma chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i like how you write! umm... this is going to make me sound like a perv, but could you pair them together? i always wanted to read a lemon with them in it...
Gwidlet chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Please, please update ASAP.

It's been torture waiting.

~Gwid 3
bleh chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
PLEASE update ASAP
Callen chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I don't hate you. Keep going with it!
Proof chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
fantastic story so far. looking forward to reading more if you chose to write more. It is a shame that there are so few evil genius fanfictions. I will keep reading if you keep writing. Thanks a lot for this.
April May Rose chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
good premises. however i'd like to please ask you to remove the spiler that's the synopsis. a lot of people haven't read this book yet and if they're just cruising fanfic for evil genius stuff and happen to read the big 'such and such is dead' thing it'd really suck. \ thank you