Reviews for The Love in the Letters
bblover228 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Thank you for the update even with all you have going on in your family. God Bless You.
EowynGoldberry chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
I like your story. I am sorry about your sister and will pray for her.
freelancer73 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister... My uncle died years ago due to Multiple Myeloma, he was 43 years old, and his youngest son was only 7 years old... I was 17 and he always said that I was his favorite niece, almost a daughter, because he had only boys.

I'll pray for your sister, for her family and for you.
Pacicos chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Really like this story! Please keep writing.
TravelingSue chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Great update, definitely looking forward to more
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
:) I fell in love with a friend of six years while he was in Iraq and then later in Germany. He's coming home this Friday. So I really was hooked as soon as I read the story about your papa and his wife. This is a great story! You should definitely keep at it. I'm not Christian, but I'm saying my own little pagan prayer for your family and friends. My only problem is the POV breeches which slip through-If its going to be from Brennan, let it be from Brennan only. If it's going to be from Booth, the same thing goes. Haha, I'm working on being a professional literary creative writer, so that irks me whenever I see a POV breech. :P
texasloves9 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
First let me start by saying I am praying for you and your family. I hope God can give their bodies the strength to fight this.

Second let me say I love the idea behind your story and cannot wait for more.
cheysma2000 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Sad but good.
Kate chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I am a christian and truely believe in god and his mighty power, when i read your story and saw your great faith. I will be praying for you often and thinking of you, stand strong in christ no matter what happens he will be the same yesterday today and tomorrow.

My prayers are with you.

Much love to you and your family,

Kate
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I like this and will definately keep reading.
BritishNinjaChick chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
sweetheart, we dont mind waiting for updates. they're totally worth it :) Just stay happy and im sure everything will turn out alright!
InvisibleBrunette chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I'm so sorry about your sister! She and you, and your family are in my prayers. Hopefully God will touch her body and heal her.
-InvisibleBrunette
DWBBFan chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Thinking of you and your family. They will be in my prayers.
zumrut25 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Nice. I like the possibilities you've set up. All the best to your sister and family.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Liked how you've set this up! I'm really excited to see what you do with the letters...great idea! Oh, and it sure is funny that the woman in the movie bore an uncanny resemblance to Cam... ;)