Reviews for A Dragon Gone Mad
Flybykid chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Are all the Vikings really just to embarrassed to just check gender the old fashioned way? I like how Hiccup wanted to go through immense effort to notice the "Subtle differences" between male and female dragons, when there a very obvious not-so-subtle difference that he could just check for and be done with it.
FairoNeko chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
What is Gobber doing at the other side in the first place when everyone knows what the Furies are doing?
angellahan chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
This collection is so beautiful. You capture the spirit of both Toothless and Hiccup so perfectly. I hope you write more.
Wudelfin chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
This was such a treat to read. Thx for sharing this!
Foxxlight chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
I really, really like these. :) Numbers 1 and 21 are my favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Crying right now & listening to some fitting background music. This is the saddest yet best drabble I've read.
oxlxixvxixa chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
No offence, but I was really enjoying this story, and then just how you immediately changed Toothless into a girl. I really hate the idea of Toothles being a girl - I don't know why. Don't mean to offend you, just thought I'd be honest. Amazing story, by the way.
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Ha that was great, Nothing scarier than an angry Nightfury
9foxgrl chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Ha lol I wish they had more of Hiccup with a archer set.
9foxgrl chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
I bet Stoick and Toothless fistbumped after the fight XD
The Almighty Authoress chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Damn... That was epic! Thank you for the look inside both Hiccup's and Toothless' thoughts!
KrippledOne chapter 21 . 11/13/2011
This was my favorite chapter. Just with how you alternated between the two. They were the same and yet still so different in everything they did and experienced. The last two lines were a great way to end it. I also liked how well you kept in the dragon mind set in regards to Toothless' passages.
lokobookworm95 chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
This is definitely my favorite chapter! But, in the books, Hiccup is a master swordsman. I like him with the bow, though.
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 20 . 11/18/2010
Wow, Stoick is NOT the type of person I would want to have drinks with. If I was of age of course. I've got a good six to seven years before I'll be drinking.

But the way you describe how Hiccup is feeling really makes you feel sorry for him.

I saw that you haven't updated in a while. I checked your profile and saw the note that it's probably because your working on another project. Which project/s are they/ is it?
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
*Is on floor laughing guts out while trying-and failing- to type* *Chokes* *breathes deeply* Ok, I'm good.

Magic Cat:" Are you sure?

Me: Almost defiantely.

Magic Cae -_-

Me: This one was so funny! And Toothless was very thoughtful. But now I want to a Toothless plushie! But since the movie was a while ago and the sequel won't be out til 2013 I'm going to have wait. :( I'm still reading!