Reviews for The Chronicles of the Fellowship
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
OK,I won't kill you.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
What!You're having CASPIAN marry her when it's obvious she and Legolas are made for each other? I am going to kill you with my bare hands!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Duh duh duh DUUUHHH
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Can u plzzzz do a lucy/frodo!? Plzzzz
fantasywind chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Not overly sexual and only about reproduction? Well I wouldn't call it that: ,,union of love is indeed great delight and joy for them", ,,very fair she seemed to him and he desired her" (Eol the dark elf meeting beautiful Aredhel, he desired her enough to use enchantments on her hehehe, and if only reproduction was the goal, every elven child would birth exactly year after wedding and it's not so, Elrond and Celebrian had about 20 years until their first children were born). Sexuality is special to them because it leads to the conception, but doesn't mean they do not enjoy it (main difference between humans and elves is total fidelity, they marry out of sincere love).
Gabrielle607 chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Aww. Why did you make Legolas say that?
MR DKM chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is really good. Please more crossover stories (LOTR and Narnia)! :))
State of EVOL chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
this is just a REALLY GROSS story!
angel897 chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
liked it intresting story to read
Hhhi chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Cool story bro
SugarTop chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Great story :')
The Cretin chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
I've read this story several times. And I'll probably read several more. I never get tired of it. To me it's that good. I kneel before you QueenofOld. You rock!
nicetwomeetyou chapter 23 . 7/26/2011
Read this story for the third time! Still love it more than any other Suspian fanfics. The Legolas and Susan you interpreted are such an adorable couple! Hope you can write more fanfic focusing solely on their relationship. It need not be the same plot but I'm sure it will not be a challenge for you, you're such an amazing writer!

* The couple are really alike: both good at archery and extremely GORGEOUS!
IfHogwartsWasHeaven chapter 23 . 11/27/2010
LOVED reading this story, it was well thougt out, emotional and gripping. I loved loved loved it and am literraly about to begin reading its sequel!
AkatsukIxGirL chapter 23 . 10/11/2010
Nnnooo! It's over. I'm sad now :(.. But you seriously did a great job :) I loved it
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »