Reviews for Into the Darkness
Sherwood374 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Love it. I read one chapter and you have already made it to my favorite authors list!
x Kyuubi z chapter 101 . 4/3/2012
I'm speechless. Literally floored. That is by far, the best Mass Effect fanfic I've ever read. Words cannot describe the sheer insanity that is "Into the Darkness." I'll be recommending this to all of my Mass Effect-playing friends. Once again Harold, job incredibly well done. Thank you for spending your free time to give us this masterpiece. I mean, 101 chapters in four months? That's insane! That means you spent nearly every day wrinting this. You've got the patience of a saint, my friend. Thank you, once again. To the sequel, AWAY!
x Kyuubi z chapter 93 . 4/3/2012
"Do a barrel roll!" screamed Starfo-I mean Ashley.
weirdnerd chapter 101 . 9/24/2011
awesome story
darkfinder chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
interesting it have that affect on them .
AR14 chapter 73 . 8/27/2011
Chapter 72 and 73 are exactly the same. You might wanna look into that.
AR14 chapter 73 . 8/27/2011
So chapter 73 is almost identical to chapter 72. I don't know what happened, but you might wanna fix it.
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
awesome story
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 101 . 8/24/2011
Finished the story, and all I can say is that it was phenomenal. The last time I enjoyed a story like this was Razor's Edge. Very few stories can convince me to read through their entirety in a single sitting. Going to go read your sequel now, and if it's anything like this one, then it'll be spectacular as well.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 74 . 8/24/2011
Just wanted to point out that you occasionally call Shepard Nick in the story. Just wanted to point out that little slip up. Story's still awesome too.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 59 . 8/24/2011
I have to admit, you've made it impossible to stop reading. Although whether it's from the epicness of the story or the sheer amount of confusion I'm feeling trying to sort out what's happening at this point I'm not really sure. Your version of the shadow broker is messing with my head as I read.
PRAETORIUM chapter 101 . 6/1/2011
great story, well done.
Blankina chapter 101 . 4/9/2011
Amazing, I am truly at a loss for words about ho great this story was...
Classic Blaze chapter 41 . 4/8/2011
Hey its me! Im back! Sorry for taking so long...I was busy...correction, Im busy with some things, so I wont be able to review or read so often as before, but I wont give up on your fic. I want to finish reading it.

About the chapter and the one before it, I found them nice as usual, but since I am a Talimancer at heart I cant call them perfect(I need Tali/Shep romance), but Vito coming back to life is just annoying, I hate that guy. Hoping that Shepard put a bullet in his head this time. Dont get the wrong ideas, I love your fic!
Classic Blaze chapter 37 . 3/29/2011
Hu-ray for Shepard and Tali, I loved your idea of the Quarian bonding ritual, with the execption of some chalenges from the last chapter. I dont think Quarians would make such tests (the fricking hard ones), but its ok, I still liked it.