Reviews for Fire of the Desert
Aquilla Moore chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Haha, and then there were three. Bakura is sent in to inject some organised chaos, lovely. "You could just tell because he was smiling...Bakura smiled only when he was brewing some evil scheme."

Mokuba's cheek is great to see, and also his free-flowing relationship with his brother; there is no real sterness there, they seem free.

I never knew they had such great bargains in Cairo.
Aquilla Moore chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Yes, Seto IS different...but it's refreshing. He's become more daring with his emotions, ready to step into the light this time. Rather than wish for the characters to act in their predicatable roles, I admire you for taking them outside their comfort zone to give us something sweet and original. Not to mention the energetic and upbeat pace of the action, humour and romance. I like this story, please give us more.
Red Appassionata chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Ohmy, where's the next? This is so addicting, seirously. Please update more soon, can't wait to see what happens next~
MasonJ chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Wow like the new chapter

I wonder wat barkora has planned i cant wait c find out
MasonJ chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
oooo i like this please update soon
SinDRegrets911 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I assume that you're taking some creative authority with making everyone friends... I would love to read more of your series, as I am not quite sure of my opinion over your series, quite yet.

In my judgment, I think you could have kept truer to Seto's character. But it's just a suggestion...

-Sin