Reviews for Jailbait
The Crimson Kiss chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Nice story you've got here, I'd love to see an update :)
Good story chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
...but Yagari's eyes are ice blue...
iizanonymous chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Hey, just wondering if you've abandoned this story (hoping for a no but i doubt it:( )..
Rose chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
IF Zero can sleep around then Kaname should go with someone else like...Yuki! wait she not here dame it beside it can't be one sided jealousy here lol good luck with this one!
TwistedFate108 chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Plz plz plz plz plz plz OMFG PLZ update this story!
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WAS IN THAT LETTER AIDO GAVE TO KANAME! Pweaseeee... ~w~
Serenity Lhane chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Please update!
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
WOOT-WOO! Somebody's jealous! *cough*kaname.*cough* I think I even know what Zero and that guy were gonna do, since Zero didn't drink anything...*smirks* And just to tell you, I am in love with this story! 3
evilgoddess1990 chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
gahh such a good story line developing!

this is an amazing story.

i love how detailed ur intercourse scenes are.

-evilgoddess1990 loves yah
Kanemeishawt chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Mmmm. I like it. ;P Update soon!
your-resident-fujoshi chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter, this is probably one of the most intriging fanfics I've ever read (and I've read alot)
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Shower sex shower sex shower sex shower sex and.. SHOWER SEX! i hope zero doesnt die too. Plus, they cant have cake because they arent from deathnote soooo cake doesnt work. Hitmen make a good story line to, ya know, works out though i hope zero doesnt die.

Yuuuuuummy!
chihiroXhaku14 chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
omfg i just found this story two days ago and im in luv with it! its soooo amazing i never thought zero and kaname would meet in jail but thtz sooo awesome! it makes the story more interesting! keep up the good work .
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
İt sounds like shawshank redemption. İm probably the nth person to say that but i like it. The top bunk should be ripped apart so have to sleep together everynight.
KanameZero4Eva chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
DAMN, wat a HAWT chapter this was! *drools* OMG their kiss in front of the other prisoners was sexy! hey but I wonder who oAIdo wants on th hitlist! plzupdate ASAP!