Reviews for It's a Terrible Life
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Great chapter!
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Yay, you ended with "we got work to do". This was a fun take on how the episode could have gone. I liked it.
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Loved it!
Lilithakaducky chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
That was a wonderful story. Original and well writtten. Thasnks for sharing and sorry I didn't review sooner but I'm just getting back into active fanfictionism.

*hugz*
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Nice conclusion to this fic. I enjoyed it very much!
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Interesting premise: false memories for Sam, Zachariah's meddling, Ruby's interference. I'll have to see how this plays out.
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
He's dead? That's unexpected. I'm really enjoying this.
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
no! sammy! not again! plz update!
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
plz update! great fic!
Katy M VT chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter. Almost worth the really long wait:) I love how you're kind of paralleling the whole wall thing from this season. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Katy M VT chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Awesome. Ruby's so sneaky, but she's also taking a big chance because if Sam gets his memory back he'll know she lied about Dean. Can't wait for the rest.
Apocalyptic-Mess chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
I hate Ruby. Please, let Jo punch her in the face. PLEASE!
ClancyBaggins chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Really great new chapter, can't wait till the next to find out what happens to Dean. Ruby's so horrible -.-
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
poor sammy... poor dean... i'm really happy zach died in the series.. or else... can't wait for the next chap!
Zara Zee chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
You're definitely not the only one who wondered what happened to Sam when Dean got his memories back! Thanks for filling in the gap with this intriguing fic! :)