Reviews for Gurdyroots
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I adore Dean & Luna! An enjoyable write, this is. It made their relationship so much more adorable then it is already.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
My goal for today: read all the dean/lunaness you wrote! They are just too sweet! I really hope to find a chap in Luna's POV (I hope Dean is the right one for her, does he get her like Bella did?)
Lillith Aurora chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Haha, very cute
my best enemy chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE

hilarious luna

sweet dean

one of my favorite pairigs!
km chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I love Dean/Luna, and I think you've captured them very well. Dean is so sweet. My favourite part is "Dean decides not to ask about the difference between Gulping and Freshwater Plimpies."
XxEmeraldAndPlatinumForeverxX chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aww, that's cute! To tell the truth, I'd never thought of Dean/Luna as a pairing, but I may just start shipping it!

What do Gurdyroots taste like, I wonder? :D
cressey chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
dean and luna... *brain commits harry carry* i kinda just stared at my screen opening and closing my mouth like a goldfish, dean and luna...?...but...

its written well, and its a good story... i just cant get my head around dean and luna. silly brain. you'd think id be open minded about these things, but my brain is really confused by this one lol :) in a good way... its made me think :)

x em
xoxLewrahxox chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Erika! This is incredibly sweet..and I love the Dean and Luna reference in here.

It was a bundle of sweetness, and I am actually feel quite joyful now..

My fave line was: "but he'd reckoned even Luna could manage drinks."

I have to admit before I read this I would have thought: Dean and Luna what? How can you make that work?.. Does it even fit as a pairing?

But after reading this it could work...

Nice work! :D

-Sarah x
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
lol, Luna :D
madamedarque chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Heehee. This is cute! I hadn't thought of Luna and Dean as a ship before, but it works. A lovely piece.
SKINNYxLOVE chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh, my goodness! This was too cute! D I really liked it, lol. So adorable. Good job!
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Luna / Dean! Aw! (Sorry, but you know how cute I find this ship now. Well, definitely the way you write it.)

And this was just adorable. Luna's idea of a picnic is just so . . . odd. It's like the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. And then you have poor hapless Dean in the middle of it, realizing that on no account can Luna ever be relied on to behave in a remotely conventional way. (I mean, did he seriously expect her to bring lemonade?)

:D

Nice work!
Victory87 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Ohh so cut xP loved it!

Great work!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This was lovely!
Jacalyn Hyde chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
In a word: AW! ("AW" and "Bella" are parts of speech I am attempting to pass off as adjectives these days... "Aw" just means it's sweet...)

In several words: Wow. Well, you mentioned a picnic and the Freshwater Plimpy Soup so it should be fine even as a drink... is THAT (the soup or the juice) canon? I can't remember, it does sound like it. Luna, Luna, Luna... wow. the girls is relentless with her obsession, borderline-cute paranoia, and general cluelessness of what is or is not socially acceptable. She and Dean are cute together though. Love.