Reviews for Not So Alone
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 1/28
Nnnnoooo Pouts well I now know Sasuke-san was still the same but poor Haru-san, maybe he will in the second test with Orchimaru-san? kukukuku. Smirks I love the Uchiha's! 3 Fan girls eww. Kill the fan girls! Hn. Smirks. Itachi-ne-san is the best!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 1/28
Umm is this not were Sasuke-san gets his blood limit? all about his brother? when do they open there blood limit? I was wanting to see if it would awaking different or not. I love your story Hope you counted sooN! :)
Off Topic chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I've got a theory... and it isn't bunnies...
I think that every time Kakashi spits out an excuse, it's some sort of code for a mission:

"Helping an old lady cross the street," is actually "Escorting a noble Lady to another country."
"A black cat crossed my path and I had to avoid it," he was nearly caught by enemy shinobi and so his mission took a lot longer than he expected because he had to use evasive measures.

You know, things like that.

The fish excuse you gave could be... he had to help Iruka train... why Iruka? 'Cause his name means dolphin.
Menjiko chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
It's its really vood
saranya1555 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Hi, it is good fic, continuation please
Saissister chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
loved it
bookwormqueen7 chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
that is good. update soon please.
SarbearOkami chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
You know, I do t blame Tora for trying to run away. I would if I was being hugged to death all the time by a rich old lady. -_-'
mattcun chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
plz write more
ToshimiOkami chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Hope you update soon, love your fic!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
what going to happen next

is the potters going to try to take haru away when they find him
Alec McDowell chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Enjoying this story so far. I like how the characters have changed a bit from canon but not so much that they are OOC. Glad to see a proactive Kakashi who is actually teaching his students worthwhile things. It should help you get Sakura out of -want-to-scut-out-her-tongue mode sooner than usual. Also, as nice as it is too see in fics I kind of like that Haru and Naruto didn't instantly bond. They always do and while they are friends here, you can tell that Hary is still wary of getting too close. I hope that changes in the future but it's a good start. Answered your poll with no to Sasuke going dark but, I think that Haru should actually be the one to get the seal- whether thru design by Orochimaru or because Haru intercepts the bite. I think Haru's innate goodness is greater than Sasuke's so he'll be able to better resist the lure, and also, with his inherited parselmouth abilities you could even give him some added control over the seal to use it for his advantage. Been about a year since you've updated this, so I'm hoping you still plan on continuing the story. I do think if you do though you should run through it all again though there are many- not a lot- errors through out that could use editing.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
Really good please update soon!
Shadow of Flame chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Nice. How will the changes made so far to the universe affect the exams? I like that you made it NOT Lily and James choice to give Harry 'away' and that they searched for their son. A welcome twist from the Twin Wrong Boy Who Lived and Harry is neglected/abandoned formula. Look forward to seeing where this goes.