Reviews for Not So Alone
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 8 . 9/8
hi still waiting patiently hope u update soon
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Interesant
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
I don't think ochimaru should choose sasuke as he already has the sharigan please update soon
SeerFlight1011 chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
They should have tried to sacrifice the demon cat to the kami of sharp, pointy things or the kami of big explosions
AlyssJocelyn chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
great story...sorry you haven't updated in a wile.
kat1316 chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
PLEASE update!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
Nnnnoooo Pouts well I now know Sasuke-san was still the same but poor Haru-san, maybe he will in the second test with Orchimaru-san? kukukuku. Smirks I love the Uchiha's! 3 Fan girls eww. Kill the fan girls! Hn. Smirks. Itachi-ne-san is the best!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
Umm is this not were Sasuke-san gets his blood limit? all about his brother? when do they open there blood limit? I was wanting to see if it would awaking different or not. I love your story Hope you counted sooN! :)
Off Topic chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I've got a theory... and it isn't bunnies...
I think that every time Kakashi spits out an excuse, it's some sort of code for a mission:

"Helping an old lady cross the street," is actually "Escorting a noble Lady to another country."
"A black cat crossed my path and I had to avoid it," he was nearly caught by enemy shinobi and so his mission took a lot longer than he expected because he had to use evasive measures.

You know, things like that.

The fish excuse you gave could be... he had to help Iruka train... why Iruka? 'Cause his name means dolphin.
Menjiko chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
It's its really vood
saranya1555 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Hi, it is good fic, continuation please
Saissister chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
loved it
bookwormqueen7 chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
that is good. update soon please.