Reviews for Escalating Love
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 6/19
Oh my god, I love this. I love seeing one change makes a huge difference, and it is so cute and adorable that they were all lovey dovey and have kissed, but never actually confessing their love each other. It makes me want to slam my head and scream JUST CONFESS! Anyway, I hope u update soon because I love that you taken your time to write this wonderful piece, together with Supersingr, seriously, u are both amazing and brilliant
invisiblepanda420 chapter 4 . 5/25
Do you guys have a continuation of this? I wish these would of been how the episodes actually went! Very sweet!
gardenOFeden777 chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Man, I love this! But I've seen u haven't updated in awhile...are you going to? That would make a great Christmas present! I just need them, like desperately need them!, to tell each other, for real, that they r in love! Could you please tell me that you will continue?or if not, then tell me you wont cuz I'll be waiting my whole life for the rest of this lol. I love this story very much, I really hope u consider updating this soon :)
BohemianRose10 chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
I really do absolutely love this story! Please continue to write more!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Damn that was some next level PDA. Hahaha that was so sweet. I do hope this story gets updated. I would love to see how it ends.
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON. THIS IS SO FRICKING AMAZING.
patron86 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Yea I Half to agree with some of your reviews pls add more chapters I would like to read how it finishes and it would be a shame for a great story like this not really finish and leave us on a cliff trying to figure out wat happens next so i incase u don't finish great story.
AlucardsCountess chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Please continue this! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and I must say was disappointed when she backtracked just when they had finally (somewhat) admitted their love to each other without trying to nervously cover it up. Its really great and I look forward to more.
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
After reading all 4 chapters I think it is a shame that it hasn't been updated and it would be a bigger shame for it not to be finished. I as well as anyone else who has read this story would definitely like to see more chapters of this story.
serendipityrain711 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
WOW...flirting overload or what! Its hard to imagine they are only 9 especially with that VERY passionate goodnight kiss! It is so much fun to read when anold and helga are so sweet and head over heels in love! Nintendogal, Suprsinger and your friend azure129 - you are my favourite AXH writers ever! I love your stories so so much and I am one of your biggest fans! :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
WOW this story is good! I love reading lovesick arnold its so cute. There were so many good moments in this chapter but the best was when arnold said at the end "i think im falling in love with you helga" sigh so so sweet. Also a great part was when they had their passionate goodnight kiss and they said " what are we doing?" We should stop". And then they kissed again. LOL..loved it!
mcetchenforever234453 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
make more ! I'm begging you !
mcetchenforever234453 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Love this story! Will you please read my story under mighty med it is called daddy I'm a zombie 2
Jo chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Cool will they talk about Golden Hero? Will arnold find out Helga's Cecile?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Will this be updated? Or is it abandoned? It's so good!