Reviews for Miami Heat
The-KLF chapter 9 . 2/19
I didn't see the bullet coming at all! Very good :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Wonderfully sweet way to end this one! I just could feel she would ask to hear it again when she stopped for the sunset. The surprise was her returning the sentiment! Really nice!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
The only reason for them going to the interrogation was to let Lanie slug the bitch? Good enough reason!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I do think Jim would have been at least a little more concerned. If it was on of my children, I would have been on the plane. But, Jim on the show is very laid back, so it wasn't a big surprise or let down. I am wondering what Espo, Lanie and Ryan expect to get from an interrogation. She just seems like a nut cast from what I have read.
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Happier now! Seems Eva is a friend and she approves of Castle and coaxing Kate to let him be near her. Guess she will be alright, then.
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Oh, God! She has personal knowledge of some of Kate's secrets? More than her obsession for his books! Lordy, Lordy!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Okay, at least this woman doesn't seem to want Kate to die! Hopefully, they were friends in college and not at war with each other back then! And of course, this woman reads Castle's books, too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
What the hell is going on between this doctor and Kate? Sounds like she still may be in danger and it has nothing to do with her relationship with Castle.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Oh, damn! You have let my girl get hurt! Never like my girl getting hurt, but she was protecting her man! I do like that! Just don't let her be hurt badly!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This could be fun! Seems that Caskett is pretty happy at this point!
kyle chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
chapter 2. the heat are an awesome team.I love the heat
AshLiz chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
I really enjoyed this story nice work!
14ulysse chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. It's funny because being out and about to 'wake up' from medical situations does feel like that. Everything is warm and happy and you don't want to surface.

Dream Rick trying to get her to surface was really adorable.
14ulysse chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Mysterious...why do I have a feeling this doctor knows Kate from somewhere?
14ulysse chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
waa...

The first part in the hotel bathroom was so so sweet. Just, perfect fangirl material.

I should have known something was gonna happen.

I LOVED Lanie during the whole situation with Bianca. That character is both annoying and funny but in the end I just want to push her off a cliff or something! And thank goodness for Paula, again. I keep reading her lines in that accent of hers and then I'm laughing at myself LOL

Nice of you to leave us on a little (!) cliffhanger like that. Good thing the next chapter's already published and I don't have to wait.