Reviews for Twist of Fate
Netchka3 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Interesting story. Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted. :-)
Mad-Dog-07 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I LOOK FOWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!
Hope06 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
not a huge fan of this crossover idea but I will stick with it
Shaggy37 chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Outstanding chapter! I wish there was more to bridge the gap between the two segments of the chapter! Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
Hope06 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Awwwwww wow that is a lot for Kelly but it is well deserved she is like her father in so many ways.

now how to continue possiably folow up on what she said to hunt?
Shaggy37 chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Outstanding chapter! What about having Kelly becoming NCIS LA's boss? There are tons of ways you could end this awesome story! What about having Kelly being caught by Taliban terrorists and killed? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
Hope06 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
awesome chapter I know they will porve that Kelly is innocent if nopt already. Kelly is so much like her father loyal to the serivce and it shows because her core respects her
Shaggy37 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Outstanding chapter! So PFC Hunt killed Casper because he's in love with Kelly? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
alix33 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
"I got in to Quantico at about 10:45 that morning." - "into Quantico".
HookEmHornsTX chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
And so the plot thickens! Great job on this chapter. Only 8 reviews? You deserve more.
Hope06 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
nice job seeting the scene of the death and I always did like Hollis.

can't wait to read more
Shaggy37 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Outstanding chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
fart fart chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Great update.
HookEmHornsTX chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
O! I just want to... I don't know. I love this story so far. It's amazing. Your characters are true to form. I LOVE it. Good job *hugs*
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
wow intense and if anyone could do it it would be Kelly

and Fornell adn Gibbs family not all that far fetched.

Can't wiat to read more