Reviews for The Truth Behind the Mask
1cibi gaara3 chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
lol i like the first reason i dont like saskue
Grey vs Ale chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Wait a minute is a Kekei genkei or that disease that proctor had in the second part of the chunin exams, Also that must have a sucked for Garra not to hear Shukku's mad howling to kill. Also, that was a good chapter!
Grey vs Ale chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Yeah i say go with prototype sick game! I mean when Alex can look inside there memories that's great. Maybe Kyubi should get that well i guess he doesn't need that. But anyway that was a good chapter!
Ymere chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
I enjoyed this chapter. I am also fairly glad you are considering my idea. Take stuff from prototype I mean why not it is one kick ass game and it is not like kyuubi will not have enough power to pull it off. Well i wish you continued luck.
Grey vs Ale chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Thanks for answering that. Also i don't mind Godlike Naruto it kind of makes the story better. I guess Naruto is going to be the next kenjustu master or sword elementalist.
Ymere chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
i only really have one suggestion add a non yoai pairing form the kyuubi. It adds something for us romantics and overall broadens a story. Hell you could probably go kyuubi X Nibi and have njo probalems at all plus it would be quite a while before they could potentially meet. Nice job on giving kyuubi the huge sword. I wish you continued luck with you story and hope you will answer my earlier question
Grey vs Ale chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I like the chapter but i'm a little confused about who is talking. So is Kyubi Naruto or Is kuybi just in it's cage.