Reviews for Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
NatesMama chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Ah,if only...

Nice job. I love that you made this completely plausible. It's so *them*. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So, all these reviews are coming super late again. Better late than never right?

"It means I love you and I will wait for you from no matter where I am." Could this man get any more perfect, honestly?

This was fabulous, like all of your fics. I like the angst, as long as there's a happy ending. I'm worried about the finale though. I'm not sure how much drama I can handle.

Amazing job!

deltainfinity chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hey Em! I am sorry it took so long for me to review.
I have been very busy! I posted a fic last night so now I am wiped out!

I thought this was utterly wonderful. It kind of reminds me if "The Call" by Regina Spektor.
I have been listening to her a lot lately and she is epic win.

I loved how you started this! You got me hooked to the fic!

Spectacular job, Em!

I really enjoy seeing your work! Keep it up!

Don'tCallMeNymphadora4 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
"entwined from head to soul." Utter perfection! It just doesn't get any better than this.

Cat1030 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
It's great! Btw I've searched everywhere for the finale spoilers and so far haven't got very far. Any tips?
manual84 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Beautiful. And if we have them leaving each other for a year then GOD I hope this is how it happens...
Megale chapter 1 . 4/21/2010

just wished I knew wich part is a spoiler (besides the one where booth declared himself) I swear I'll flip if they don't end up togeather.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
How can I not love a story that starts with B&B ripping each others clothes off in a passionate frenzy? I imagine this is way too much to hope for on the show, but a girl can dream right?
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
WHAT!/1 Leaving! Where do you get your spoilers? I want to know!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hi there,

Great chapter...I loved it...I could only hope that the final will be like this...Love how once they were honest with each other the dam broke...A year is going to be an eternity but at least it is more certain...

SinkFish chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Dude, we haven't seen the finale yet here in New Zealand, and so I PROBABLY shouldn't have read this, but it was AWESOME!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very sweet...I really hope they don't go their seperate ways though!
mkpint chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very nice if it could only end that way.
Sacrum chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I might just stop watching the show and reading your fic instead.
skagengiirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2010